Canuck Audio Mart Hifi and Audio ForumCanuck Audio Mart Hifi and Audio Forum
It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:42 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2066 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80 ... 138  Next
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:38 pm 

Pneumonic wrote:
I guess you guys miss out. I was half expecting the discussion would evolve such that I would offer up some investment advice that I typically charge $ for. C'est La Vie I guess.

In other news.

Just like that, all references to Christine Ford have completely vanished; politically she no longer exists ….. which is what happens to “useful idiots” who have outlived their worth to the leftist lunatics. For Ford, not a bad haul though ... last report her GoFundMe campaign netted her almost $1M

:roll:...you are indeed "special"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:02 pm 

Special? Nah, special is directed towards the historic number of Constitutionalist judges Trump has been able to confirm since taking up shop in the oval office. Today, another 15 lifetime federal judges have been confirmed. That is now 84 such judges that have been confirmed over the past two years ...... not to mention 2 SCOTUS appointments. This is a special .... kind of kick ass production, delivering on this campaign promise in spectacular fashion and stacking the courts for decades to come.

Last edited by Pneumonic on Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:07 pm 

...special...is your limited ability for empathy....context...and reason...you come off as confused...befuddled...and frightened...so yeah..."special"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:24 pm 

Stone wrote:
...special...is your limited ability for empathy....context...and reason...you come off as confused...befuddled...and frightened...so yeah..."special"

Thus far your assessments of me have been feeble and mediocre, at best. So much for online psychiatry I suppose.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:31 pm 

...says the assessed...also known as...delusion... :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:37 pm 

Hello :lol: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.ht ... 1390202912

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:43 pm 

Clinton fires back at Trump: 'You asked Russia to hack me on national television' The Hill :D

"Clinton's message referred to the president's comments at a news conference on the campaign trail in 2016, where he appeared to call on Russia directly to find emails supposedly deleted from Clinton's private email server used during her time at the State Department.

'Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,' Trump said at the time, adding: 'I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.' "

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/ ... OCID=HPDHP

Attachments:
Imbecile Clown.jpg
Imbecile Clown.jpg [ 28.26 KiB | Viewed 206 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:06 pm 

Stone wrote:
Pneumonic wrote:
I guess you guys miss out. I was half expecting the discussion would evolve such that I would offer up some investment advice that I typically charge $ for. C'est La Vie I guess.

In other news.

Just like that, all references to Christine Ford have completely vanished; politically she no longer exists ….. which is what happens to “useful idiots” who have outlived their worth to the leftist lunatics. For Ford, not a bad haul though ... last report her GoFundMe campaign netted her almost $1M

:roll:...you are indeed "special"

The Special Needs Investment Advice Firm.

Very nice of you to diss on Dr. Ford. Zero class like your idol......

I'd like to hear what kind of moron would pay you for investment advice....

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:00 pm 

I’ll be honest , just out of morbid curiosity I’d pay for it. To hear this moron try to tell me how to “manage my wealth” would truly be an experience worth attending.
I’d likely let him spout off for some time before I ultimately send him back to school. This guy is the ultimate in delusional lunacy....and that’s being nice.

Don’t even get me started about his comments on Dr Ford. I guess we just add that into the same column as racist .

Quite the character this guy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:08 pm 

ADCO wrote:
I’ll be honest , just out of morbid curiosity I’d pay for it. To hear this moron try to tell me how to “manage my wealth” would truly be an experience worth attending.
I’d likely let him spout off for some time before I ultimately send him back to school. This guy is the ultimate in delusional lunacy....and that’s being nice.

Don’t even get me started about his comments on Dr Ford. I guess we just add that into the same column as racist .

Before you qualify for a sit down you must show proof of a dozen high priced shady lawyers in Gucci suits. Only then you will learn they are the key to investment success. Of course after your slum lord dad leaves you a million or so fat stacks for start up.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:47 pm 

little camaro wrote:
Before you qualify ...

There is no qualifying, per se. My only requirement is the investor has a min of $500 for me to invest for them to begin.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:19 pm 

Pneumonic wrote:
little camaro wrote:
Before you qualify ...

There is no qualifying, per se. My only requirement is the investor has a min of $500 for me to invest for them to begin.

What, you're poaching the high school kids? :lol:

I hope you're charging them no more than minimum wage for your valuable time....

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:49 pm 

Pneumonic wrote:

In other news.

So true, and the Dems were never after justice for Ford. She was just another pawn to be used and cast aside. But as with much else, they overplayed their hand badly. I'm not sure how Trump is doing it, but he's got them deranged and deluded. I said about a year ago that Trump could see gains during the mid terms, and now that conservatives have been woken up due to the Kavanaugh smear, it's only a matter of time.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:14 pm 

little camaro wrote:
ADCO wrote:

Before you qualify for a sit down you must show proof of a dozen high priced shady lawyers in Gucci suits. Only then you will learn they are the key to investment success. Of course after your slum lord dad leaves you a million or so fat stacks for start up.

Like $400MM but who's counting? Welcome aboard!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:55 pm 

runnin wrote:
Pneumonic wrote:

In other news.

So true, and the Dems were never after justice for Ford. She was just another pawn to be used and cast aside. But as with much else, they overplayed their hand badly. I'm not sure how Trump is doing it, but he's got them deranged and deluded. I said about a year ago that Trump could see gains during the mid terms, and now that conservatives have been woken up due to the Kavanaugh smear, it's only a matter of time.

This is for you two shining examples of male humanity.... :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN-3F8T4t5w

Meanwhile, the 'dink gets published and some peeps are unhappy.

https://www.news.com.au/finance/busines ... 57fa4ca143

Check ed's final say however... :lol: :lol:

“USA Today Opinion provides a forum for a diversity of views on issues of national relevance. We see ourselves as America’s conversation centre, presenting our readers with voices from the right, left and middle,” he said in a statement posted on Twitter. “President Trump’s op-ed was treated like other column submissions; we check factual assertions while allowing authors wide leeway to express their opinions.

“Readers are invited to submit opposing viewpoints and provide additional context, some of which will be published in the days ahead.”

^This could be really funny... :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2066 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80 ... 138  Next