Canuck Audio Mart Hifi and Audio ForumCanuck Audio Mart Hifi and Audio Forum
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:22 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Pure Fidelity Launches!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:59 pm 

I took the plunge a few mths back when they starting posting parts ads here and saw that it mentioned tables as well.I had Pure fidelity build me a table called the Eclipse in rosewood.It still blows my mind today in sound,build quality and aesthetics.John should be very proud of the company and line he has created as he has cut no corners whatsoever.Its sublime and I am very proud to own such a piece thats hand built right here in Vancouver.If your in the market for a table do yourself a favour and check them out at purefidelity.ca.His website and company are something to be very proud of!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:06 pm 
Manufacturer/Sponsor

greatlookinglandscapes wrote:
I took the plunge a few mths back when they starting posting parts ads here and saw that it mentioned tables as well.I had Pure fidelity build me a table called the Eclipse in rosewood.It still blows my mind today in sound,build quality and aesthetics.John should be very proud of the company and line he has created as he has cut no corners whatsoever.Its sublime and I am very proud to own such a piece thats hand built right here in Vancouver.If your in the market for a table do yourself a favour and check them out at purefidelity.ca.His website and company are something to be very proud of!

Hi Dave Thanks for the kind words. You're right...I am very proud of this product line and my New Site. Years ago , I owned a clothing manufacturing company
that had to close it's doors because it could no longer compete with products made offshore. That is why I am especially proud to have come back full circle.....are products are Made in Canada ...Vancouver to be exact

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:13 pm 

Congratulations to John for creating such a cool table right here in Vancouver.
I have seen it, touch it, heard it singing and am drooling all over it, esp the Encore with TA-1000.
Gotta have it......