Canuck Audio Mart Hifi and Audio ForumCanuck Audio Mart Hifi and Audio Forum
It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:28 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Forum rules

The Cables forum is intended for those who believe cables make a difference in how their systems sound. If you do not believe in cables please do not post in any threads that are discussing specific cables or asking for help with cables, and limit your participation to threads where the OP intends to debate about cables. Posts which are argumentative, offensive, or break our rules may be deleted. Repeat offenders will be banned from posting in this forum.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:28 pm 

Teo Audio wrote:
We're working on it. in the meantime, hang in there..... :P

Well, I must say that I am impressed with your courage and honesty of getting real folks to test your product in the real world. I am less impressed with the techno babble of your long "essays" in this very subjective hobby of ours. But this is my problem not yours!

It does take guts I must admit, all to your credit and you should win in the end.

Best success and good luck to you !

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:14 pm 

I don't know if I'm on the list or not - nobody confirmed, communicated or disputed my eligibility, so whatever. If I'm on the list, please remove my name from the list. I've got some TEO interconnects and they are very excellent cables but communicating with that company is like talking to wall.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:16 pm 
Dealer/Sponsor

Wind Chaser wrote:
I don't know if I'm on the list or not - nobody confirmed, communicated or disputed my eligibility, so whatever. If I'm on the list, please remove my name from the list. I've got some TEO interconnects and they are very excellent cables but communicating with that company is like talking to wall.

You can always do what you did in the first place, which is to buy a set, and then trial them for a whole 30 days. Might work out better. :)

Anyway, on to the next person on the list, which I have to figure out exactly who that is...(while sitting here, eating my Fitzsandwich)

(Edit) Turns out, windchaser, that it was you. (#5).

Next person, I guess? I'll let that sit for a day, and see what is what.

Milag, I can prattle on some more, if that helps! ( :P ) As far the techno babble, you see... I'm not even really touching the tip of that Technology and physics iceberg, when I write about it. It is a very deep and complex subject.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:01 pm 

Teo Audio wrote:
Wind Chaser wrote:

You can always do what you did in the first place, which is to buy a set, and then trial them for a whole 30 days. Might work out better. :)

Anyway, on to the next person on the list, which I have to figure out exactly who that is...(while sitting here, eating my Fitzsandwich)

(Edit) Turns out, windchaser, that it was you. (#5).

Next person, I guess? I'll let that sit for a day, and see what is what.

Milag, I can prattle on some more, if that helps! ( :P ) As far the techno babble, you see... I'm not even really touching the tip of that Technology and physics iceberg, when I write about it. It is a very deep and complex subject.

I guess we all have our area of expertise, mine is business strategies, and believe me, the tip of the iceberg is often the only thing considered by many on the business side of audio....Sometimes I wish I was more interested in the uber-technical and technologies side of audio, but it is not the case.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:19 pm 

I’m still game to demo these. I will wait patiently. Thank you.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:07 am 
Dealer/Sponsor

Still waiting for the last person who has the cables to read their pm's that have been sent.....

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:19 pm 

The cables made it here today.I plan on giving them a good workout over the weekend.Source to pre,then pre to amp.

Oppo 105D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:50 am 

Does Teo offer a partial trade in or discount for buyers of the original GC's?
I would like to thank Teo for the opportunity to demo these cables.
Please send me the info of where I can send the cables next and I will ship them Monday.

P.S.
The website needs work.The pricing(or lack there of)and tier structure are unclear at best.

Oppo 105D

Last edited by un4given on Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:16 am 

Thanks for posting your observations un4given. It's great to see some feedback from someone who already has the original GC's in their system.

BTW, did you have a preference on location in the chain (source/pre or pre/amp)?

Todd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:29 am 

toddc2 wrote:
Thanks for posting your observations un4given. It's great to see some feedback from someone who already has the original GC's in their system.

BTW, did you have a preference on location in the chain (source/pre or pre/amp)?

Todd

Hard to say which position had the greatest effect.If I had to pick in my system at least it was between pre and amp.

Oppo 105D

Last edited by un4given on Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:46 am 

Not sure where I am on the list but still looking forward to trying out the cables

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:42 am 
Dealer/Sponsor

Hello folks,

I'm going to have the cables sent back to me this time round, for a check up and then refresh the packaging... and send them out again. Which I figured I'd have to do once every 3-4 trials.

I'll try and figure out who gets them next....

(audionutt, I really really like your avatar)

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 7:07 am 
Dealer/Sponsor

dwolek wrote:
I'm very interested in comparing these to my existing Cardas loom. Please place my name on the list. I am in Southern Ontario/GTA/Hamilton area.

dwolek, you're next, it seems...I'll pm you.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:09 pm 

Where are we with the lineup? Patiently waiting my turn to try these cables.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:14 pm 

I’m going to assume that the demo is limited to Ontario residents only. Despite my
Long term membership and 100% feedback it seems that I don’t qualify.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next