FOR SALE: Vintage Pilotone Tube Amp AA-901 Monoblock X 1, WORKING
Item #649463935Info: Vintage Pilotone Tube Amp AA-901 Monoblock X 1, WORKING
||Cash, Paypal, Interac/EMT
||8 - Very good (?)
Sep 23, 18 1:11am (PST)
Edited: Sep 23, 18 11:03pm
[other classified ads]
1 See details
100% Positive Feedback
olssigu has a verified PayPal account.Verified in Canada
|Days in System:||31|
Sponsored post - log in to remove this ad.
The sale is for ONE monoblock WITHOUT tubes (tubes & retainers are negotiable separately), WORKING beautifully.
Improvements made for RCA input jack and speaker terminals (accommodating banana and spade) for 8 and 16 ohms. The external appearance is in moderate condition due to its age (1950s product) but its sound is pretty warm, rich and powerful as originally designed for. The amp has been singing for me 24 years and even today!
* Tubes: 2 x 6SN7GT, 2 x KT66, 1 x 5U4G (rectifier)
* Output: 30W
* Thoroughly checked by a vintage specialist in Vancouver 3 years ago (C$80 paid)
For your quick reference, recent sales of this one Monoblock on eBay:
* transaction-1> June 19, 2018: sold for U$387 (C$503) as is simply for PARTS/RESTORATION, WITHOUT tubes
* transaction-2> June 26, 2018: sold for U$500 (C$650) as is simply for PARTS/RESTORATION, WITH tubes (2 plain 6L6s instead of 2 KT66s)
* I'm downsizing my systems and please check my other classified ads (rare vintage items very well maintained and working flawlessly)
Sep 23, 18 11:03pm
* KT66 clamper and 5U4G clip were removed 3 years ago by my vintage specialist to have better external appearance and to have the tube pins into the sockets more firmly to their full length while getting the tube retainers added as shown in the listing pictures which looks pretty and works very nicely.
Canuck Audio Mart is FREE!