FOR SALE: Parasound HCA 1200 II Mosfet Amplifier Pair
Item #649461988Info: Parasound HCA 1200 II Mosfet Amplifier Pair
||Cash, Paypal, Money Order
Canada, United States
||22.68 (kg) Calculate Shipping
||60.96cm x 60.96cm x 25.40cm
||8 - Very good (?)
Oct 18, 18 11:24am (PST)
[other classified ads]
1 See details
100% Positive Feedback
|Days in System:||1|
Sponsored post - log in to remove this ad.
Parasound HCA-1200ii amplifier pair for sale. These are fantastic amps and can drive anything with smooth clean power. I have been using these in mono configuration with excellent results. I would prefer to sell together but open to selling individually. Can make a package deal with my Gradient Revolution speakers as they are a great match.
Pair : $700
Single amp: $400
Local pickup is preferred but can ship at buyers expense.
designed by John Curl, one of the world's most renowned circuit designers.
• THX certified by Lucasfilm Ltd.
• Massive 1kVA power transformer
• 60,000µF computer-grade capacitors in power supply
• Multiple polystyrene film bypass capacitors in power supply
• Cascode Class A input stages with matched J-FET pairs
• Hand picked MOSFETs in high voltage driver stage
• 10 pairs of 50MHz, 15 ampere bipolar output transistors
• Output transistors direct-coupled to speakers without LRC network
• DC servo direct-coupled audio circuits with 3Hz roll off
• Linear tracking, instantaneous-acting DC servos
• High-bias Class AB operation
• Gold-plated metal structure RCA input jacks
• Multiple temperature sensors and silver-cadmium relay protection
• FR-4 glass epoxy circuit boards, double-sided for precision
• Proprietary quick-settling bias circuit obviates warmup period
• Custom designed audiophile-grade AC power cord.
Parasound HCA-1200II Specifications
Continuous Power Output - Stereo
205 watts RMS x 2, 20Hz-20kHz, 8 Ω, both channels driven
315 watts RMS x 2, 20Hz-20kHz, 4 Ω, both channels driven
Continuous Power Output - Mono
625 watts RMS, 20Hz-201kHz, 8 Ω
40 amperes continuous
57 amperes peak
8Hz-150kHz, +0/-3dB at 1 watt
Total Harmonic Distortion
< 0.06% at full power
< 0.03% typical levels
> 80dB at 1kHz
> 63dB at 10kHz
1.4V for rated output
1.0V for 28.28V output, THX reference level
> 110dB, input shorted, IHF A weighted
> 600 at 20Hz
19" wide x 5.5 high x 13" deep
37 lbs. net
This ad was originally posted on US Audio Mart and the seller ships to Canada, and the United States.
Canuck Audio Mart is FREE!