Sponsored post - log in to remove this ad.
** This Ad is Marked as OFF by seller and cannot be responded to. **
* * * I've been collecting vintage stereos for a long time, so trades will be considered * * *
(any condition, local buyers mostly)
NICE, WORKS AND SOUNDS GREAT
Very clean smoke-free unit
100% ORIGINAL CONDITION
Everything works, CD-R playback, HDD playback,
CD-R and HDD recording.
Imaging, recording and finalizing process is flawless.
These are no longer made;
Since year 2001 CDR-HD1000, CDR-HD1300 and CDR-HD1500 have won yearly Best Component Award of Sound & Vision
in High-End Recorder category many times, that alone speaks volumes to me.
I still have that copy of 2001 magazine.
Unless balanced connectors (and higher budget for pro studio) are required, there's nothing on the market comparable to these 3 recorder models, and the 1500 is the best of them all.
The quality is superb; mastering quality that is simply not available with computer CD-ROM.
Also, the playback quality rivals $1000 segment CD players; precision is comparable to that of multi-$$$$ Esoteric units.
Musicality, perhaps not as much, but this machine is all about precision, from craftsmanship to recording process.
Hard disk holds 200GB of music. Rip 200GB onto the hard disk at 10x normal speed.
Highest digital quality because signal is not compressed.
Record LPs, tapes, radio and other sources too, and then burn them to CD for long-term storage or juke box use.
* MSRP: CAD $1099 +tax in 2005
* Format: HDD, CD, Music CD-R, CD-RW
* Frequency response: 5Hz to 20kHz
* Dynamic range: 99dB
* SNR: 105dB
* THD: 0.004%
* Line output: 2V
* Digital outputs: coaxial, optical
* 43.5 x 11.6 x 41.5 cm
* Net weight: 8.2 KG (without HDD)
* Linear PCM 16-bit/44kHz recording (no compression)
* 24-bit DAC/ADC
* AMQR Audio Master Quality Recording mode (CD-R only)
* CD—HDD—CD recording maintains full digital quality
* Ripping Speed (CD to HDD): 10x Normal Speed
* Recording Speed (HDD to CD): 8x to CD-R, 4x to CD-RW
* Hard disk holds 400 CDs of music
* Easy, extensive editing possible before recording CDs
* 179 minutes and 59 seconds continuous external source recording
* High-speed ripping and High-speed rec
* Jog dial for fast track access
* OSD (On-screen display)
* Synchronised rec mode
* Timer rec
* Title input via RS-232C interface
* Time search
* Copyright protection
* Interfaces, Ports:
1 x RS-232C - Serial, 1 x Headphone, 1 x Multi-channel Out,
1 x S/PDIF Out, 2 x Stereo Audio Line Out
Please note that I'm not interested in offers on this fantastic apparatus;
it's still my backup unit.
HD1500 is simply too good for what it is.
The price is CAD $575 + shipping costs if any;
Local buyer preferred.
Hard drive can be easily upgraded in these machines to larger size if needed.
The original HDD contains many hours of music (mostly from vinyl, different styles) for your listening pleasure;
you can keep it or erase it if you wish.
* CDR-HD1500 main unit
* Original 200 GB HDD (inside)
* Original remote control
* Original manual
* Original HD replacement manual
* Original power cord
* 1 recorded Maxell CD-R
* 1 blank Maxell Music CD-R (to test recording)
Reviews for predecessor models:
Conditions of sale for all my stereos:
This Yamaha is offered to local Ottawa area buyers.
I will test for the buyer for as long as the buyer wishes.
Can also be shipped at buyer's risk and expense, packed with styrofoam/PP foam, insured and tracked, via Canada Post.
In Canada, I only take cash or Interac e-transfer.
From the States, WU or USPS International money order (add 3.75% to interbank USD/CAD exchange rate) are also possible.
These are used electronics, so once sold, no warranty, no returns.
For local buyer, exchanges are possible for something else I have listed, at my discretion, if still in the same condition.
SERIOUS BUYER ONLY - SEND PHONE# WHEN READY TO BUY
See my other ads - Thank you!