Canuck Audio Mart Hifi and Audio ForumCanuck Audio Mart Hifi and Audio Forum
It is currently Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:03 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Forum rules

Only paying dealers and advertisers may post here. Please only post using your MAIN official dealer account, other posts will be deleted without warning.

The only replies allowed by non-dealers in this Dealer News & Announcements Forum should be directly related to what is being announced (availability, timeline, pricing, etc..) and not on the merits of the products themselves. This is not a forum for review or debate of the merits of various technologies and products being announced.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:02 am 
Dealer/Sponsor

Hi all

Audio Excellence is very happy to announce that we will be representing Sonus faber as part of the ONLY McIntosh/Sonus faber Experience Center in Canada

Back in 2006, we represented the line for 3 years. Unfortunately, the Canadian dollar was very weak at the time, causing a huge disparity of prices between the US and Canada. Sales were ok, but we were constantly having to explain the prices, and eventually we decided to stop representing the line.

In the intervening years, I've followed the company's successes and products with great interest. I even bought 2 pairs of Guarneri (Memento and Evolution), Stradivari and Amati for personal use. Each successive iteration was better than the previous; more neutral, more extended, more beautiful.

When the opportunity came for us to renew the relationship, I jumped. We were chosen to partner with the McIntosh Group to feature the Only McIntosh/Sonus faber Experience Center in Canada. Visitors will be able to see and hear virtually everything from both companies including the $184,000 Aida II, the latest top of the line speakers.

Construction is scheduled to begin in about 4 weeks. We hope to debut the Experience Center in November.

If you would like to be a part of the Grand Opening Celebration, please send me an email
adrian@audioexcellence.ca

We've already started to receive our initial order of Sonus faber speakers, and as part of the celebration, we are offering huge savings on the Black Piano Olympica speakers. Sonus faber has decided to cease production of Black Piano because of the very high cost of doing this finish properly in Italy. We bought the entire stock.

Only you, our fellow Canadian audio fanatics, will be able to buy the fabulous Sonus faber Olympica speakers in Black Piano, AND save thousands of dollars!

Olympica III Reg. $19,359. Sale $14,999

Olympica II Reg. $14,340. Sale $11,499

For more information, please contact me, or visit our website:
https://www.audioexcellence.ca/blog/201 ... -thousands

Adrian Low
Audio Excellence
http://www.audioexcellence.ca
905-881-7109

Attachments:
17062015116421.jpg
17062015116421.jpg [ 82.93 KiB | Viewed 1201 times ]
8d9932986493caa4deb5402853fa8876.jpg