Canuck Audio Mart Hifi and Audio ForumCanuck Audio Mart Hifi and Audio Forum
It is currently Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:25 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Forum rules

The Cables forum is intended for those who believe cables make a difference in how their systems sound. If you do not believe in cables please do not post in any threads that are discussing specific cables or asking for help with cables, and limit your participation to threads where the OP intends to debate about cables. Posts which are argumentative, offensive, or break our rules may be deleted. Repeat offenders will be banned from posting in this forum.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:03 pm 

Can anyone comment on http://www.highfidelitycables.com/products/

I am thinking about getting MC-0.5s and MC-6 for clean power. But heard they need 700 hours of break in .. grrr...

Thanks.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:49 pm 
Dealer/Sponsor

I have been using High Fidelity Cable products now for over five years. They employ powerful magnets to push and pull audio signals (greatly simplified) and produce excellent results doing so. While I have not tried any of their conditioning products separately, I do sell Silver Circle Audio power conditioners which use several of HFC's magnetic stabilizing modules in their flagship conditioner; the Tchaik 6.

I have noted a more organic presentation while using this conditioner with the HFC modules. While I have not tried their power conditioning accessories separately, I am sure a significant upgrade in performance will be experienced. The science has been well proven.

Cheers,

Jon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:07 pm 

I use High Fidelity Cables as well in my systems. I have the MC 0.5's in two systems. I find that they, aside from an increase in detail retrieval, affect the sound stage nicely, as if you moved closer to your speakers. The more of them that you plug into the circuit there is an increase in soundstage depth and dynamics. When I'm listening to one system, I often borrow some from the other system to enhance the listening session.

I also have the MC-6 in my second system. It has been powered by both the Reveal power cable and the CT-1 power cable. These cables really compliment the MC-6. The only comparison that I did with the MC-6 was when it replaced a Richard Gray 400 pro. Definitely a lot better sounding than the RG 400.

hawkeye - I will PM you