Canuck Audio Mart Hifi and Audio ForumCanuck Audio Mart Hifi and Audio Forum
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:41 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Forum rules

Only paying dealers and advertisers may post here. Please only post using your MAIN official dealer account, other posts will be deleted without warning.

The only replies allowed by non-dealers in this Dealer News & Announcements Forum should be directly related to what is being announced (availability, timeline, pricing, etc..) and not on the merits of the products themselves. This is not a forum for review or debate of the merits of various technologies and products being announced.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:52 pm 
Dealer/Sponsor

Gilbert Yeung of Blue Circle Audio has been creating innovative products for over 25 years and has recently announced his semi retirement. As Blue Circle is slowly removing products from their lineup we are selling demo units from those product lines.

Blue Circle will continue to support their products for many years to come and Gilbert will still be tinkering in the shop and being creative. Though Gilbert is moving away from the sales, marketing and full time production side of the audio world, he is now the Lead Technical Designer for the Saturn Audio brand. Saturn Audio is a new Canadian venture that will be continuing the legacy of Blue Circle's innovation and quality.

Please visit http://www.mysticaudio.ca for more details on Blue Circle demo products.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:07 pm 

Mystic Audio wrote:
Gilbert Yeung of Blue Circle Audio has been creating innovative products for over 25 years and has recently announced his semi retirement. As Blue Circle is slowly removing products from their lineup we are selling demo units from those product lines.

Blue Circle will continue to support their products for many years to come and Gilbert will still be tinkering in the shop and being creative. Though Gilbert is moving away from the sales, marketing and full time production side of the audio world, he is now the Lead Technical Designer for the Saturn Audio brand. Saturn Audio is a new Canadian venture that will be continuing the legacy of Blue Circle's innovation and quality.

Please visit http://www.mysticaudio.ca for more details on Blue Circle demo products.

Oh? So there will be no more Blue Circle Audio products? Today I listened to the NEW 002i Integrated Amplifoer at TAVES. I also spoke with Gilbert about another Blue Circle product called the TSP. Your announcement is somewhat confusing would you be able to clarify your statement??

Last edited by ie_ie on Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:16 pm 

I was at the show as well and there were at least four new products. Gilbert looks great and the equipment sounds exceptional .I'm sure it will continue to be business as usual. Fear not.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:15 am 
Dealer/Sponsor

Please read this post by Gilbert.

http://www.bluecircle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1926

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:17 pm 
Premium User

Cool... From the Barn to the Basement lol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:08 pm 

-- Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:09 pm --

Mystic Audio wrote:

nothing there........

there it is!!!!!!