https://gloreywhole.bandcamp.com/album/exmilitary

I Phantom
by Mr. Lif

https://mrlif.bandcamp.com/album/i-phantom

Mental Health
by Runamuk

https://runamukhardcore.bandcamp.com/

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:45 am 

Thanks for these sorenmad. Was starting to wonder if you had fallen off the edge of the planet from your recent lack of activity on here.

Welcome back!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:01 am 

Free and Legal Lossless? I see BUY NOW Name Your Price on the sites.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:13 am 

Bandcamp is great. I find alot of artists through it, especially in the 'retro' sounding electronic music that Im so into.
Having said that... I waste more money there than anywhere else. I don't buy music but I do buy music through there, I can spend 100+ in a day if I get distracted. Unlike buying an album in the store it gives me a much warmer feeling due to the large percentage of the sale the artist actually ends up seeing. There was a reason I got out of the music business and it was the disgusting truths about how much the people with the actual talent, the creators really get compared to the idiots like me marketing and peddling it.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:28 am 

Thanks! I will look into that!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:50 pm 

You are welcome Justine.

stinkey wrote:
Free and Legal Lossless? I see BUY NOW Name Your Price on the sites.

You can put $0 in the price ;) If you pay some money for a 'name the price' album you do get some extra features.

Most of the stuff there is between $5 and $10, but there is some decent free stuff for hard times. There is also quite a bit of stuff that would have cost $20 or more 10 years ago to get the CD but is way cheaper now, for example:

https://sunn.bandcamp.com/album/altar-3

FoxFoxFox wrote:
Bandcamp is great. I find alot of artists through it, especially in the 'retro' sounding electronic music that Im so into.
Having said that... I waste more money there than anywhere else. I don't buy music but I do buy music through there, I can spend 100+ in a day if I get distracted. Unlike buying an album in the store it gives me a much warmer feeling due to the large percentage of the sale the artist actually ends up seeing. There was a reason I got out of the music business and it was the disgusting truths about how much the people with the actual talent, the creators really get compared to the idiots like me marketing and peddling it.

Yes I miss going to Virgin on Robson and seeing the sights- but when you strip it down to the music this new way is far better; you can even leave comments that will likely be read by the artist, but I have been shy so far.

OBI56 wrote:
Thanks for these sorenmad. Was starting to wonder if you had fallen off the edge of the planet from your recent lack of activity on here.

Welcome back!

Thank you for the Welcome OBI56, I usually troll the forums when I am shopping the ads, and it has been a while between upgrades.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:54 pm 

bought this years ago for five bucks and it played the carp out of most of my more expensive purchases.

Lost the HD it was stored on and feared I would not find the album again, but its on Band camp for name your price.

https://themoonmistress.bandcamp.com/al ... ice-inside