Canuck Audio Mart Hifi and Audio ForumCanuck Audio Mart Hifi and Audio Forum
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:53 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 254 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 17  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:30 am 

removed

Last edited by Don on Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 6:13 am 

Vlad Boy....................Vlad Boy............................Nothing gets by you Chip!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:00 am 

Removed

Last edited by Don on Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: White Van Scam
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 3:15 pm 

Don wrote:
Hey Mark. I'm sure this is the Van I seen in your driveway.

Could not resist :lol:

Its nice to see you guys keep trying to piss off the administrator, by continuing the stupid postings. The joke is over, leave it alone. i hate to tell you this don but you are NOT funny, not even remotely. remember i am the one with the sense of humor, however i don't think any of this was or is funny. I Am glad everyone voiced their opinions, however it has not affected my sales in the slightest. Customers come and see the items and listen to them and are happy with their purchases. I Have nothing to hide, it is impossible to please everyone and i am glad there are people who look beyond this garbage talk and still want to get a deal and have some fun, i would rather local pickup than to ship anyday. It saves the shipping hassles and i don't have to worry about the item/s getting damaged. Thanks to the administrator for being understanding and not taking sides and to all the people i have met and sold things to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:27 pm 

So what's the Bad Boy moniker, same guy as Mark,Tube Connection etc. That being the case this guy should be posted on America's Most Wanted and anybody who deals with him on America's Most Dumbest.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:43 pm 

after reading the various responses by a certain individual (which seems to have many incarnations) it is a pleasure to behold: the mind of a gutter snipe.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:01 am 

THE BAD BOY wrote:

you guys keep it up, this is my last entry, i have had enough of playing your games. you guys can argue about me amongst yourselves. i have nothing more to say, it looks like i sold two items tonight anyway so not all is lost, i will get the buyer to post his experiences once he comes and purchases the items and leaves me feedback. i am not a bad person, i have some items for sale and i am selling them. i Am waiting for proof of my wrong doings, so far nothing, as i suspected. How can you ask for me to be banned when there is no proof. Please feel free to slander me and my name some more, i will not join in anymore with these childish games, i hope the administrator blocks the thread, or better still delietes it. because its all heresay anyway. I Am openly offering pickup and demo's of all the equipment i am selling, so hows that fraud, when you come down and listen if you like it, buy it and take it home, where is there room for fraud in there, please tell me. Anyway to all that have slandered me for no reason, just for something to do, and to all those people who have never met me or done a deal with me that have slandered me because they thought it was the right thing to do, rot in hell.

whatever. I have read this thread,,,,WOW. I see the PROOF. wonder how many last posts we will have to endure.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:28 am 

vintage wrote:
THE BAD BOY wrote:

you guys keep it up, this is my last entry, i have had enough of playing your games. you guys can argue about me amongst yourselves. i have nothing more to say, it looks like i sold two items tonight anyway so not all is lost, i will get the buyer to post his experiences once he comes and purchases the items and leaves me feedback. i am not a bad person, i have some items for sale and i am selling them. i Am waiting for proof of my wrong doings, so far nothing, as i suspected. How can you ask for me to be banned when there is no proof. Please feel free to slander me and my name some more, i will not join in anymore with these childish games, i hope the administrator blocks the thread, or better still delietes it. because its all heresay anyway. I Am openly offering pickup and demo's of all the equipment i am selling, so hows that fraud, when you come down and listen if you like it, buy it and take it home, where is there room for fraud in there, please tell me. Anyway to all that have slandered me for no reason, just for something to do, and to all those people who have never met me or done a deal with me that have slandered me because they thought it was the right thing to do, rot in hell.

whatever. I have read this thread,,,,WOW. I see the PROOF. wonder how many last posts we will have to endure.

YOU ARE ALL SPINELESS **** ASSHOLES, SEE YOU AROUND

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:33 am 

To all my spineless ******* friends here, is this really his last post, or last post 'till next time? :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:11 am 

I think a poll is required here!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:55 am 

THE BAD BOY wrote:
vintage wrote:
THE BAD BOY wrote:

YOU ARE ALL SPINELESS **** ASSHOLES, SEE YOU AROUND

Bad Boy - Can you please stop posting this ****! I for one am sick and tired of reading your posts, where you are endlessly using every name in the book against people on the forum.

Your most excellent customer service skills have been on display for a week now, and I think it's time you pack your bag, grab your toothbrush and go.

Nobody really wants to read this anymore! In trying to defend yourself, you have only made yourself look far worse than you did originally.

If you can't play by the rules, I'm asking you to leave the game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:44 pm 

wondering if this is the same guy?.. goes by tradecase on ebay.
claims to have millions of dollars worth of gear and ads are always in caps.
thinking about bidding on item 5822287169 but not sure if I should
previous ebay id was ssuperrob
Rich

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:58 pm 

r8833 wrote:
wondering if this is the same guy?.. goes by tradecase on ebay.
claims to have millions of dollars worth of gear and ads are always in caps.
thinking about bidding on item 5822287169 but not sure if I should
previous ebay id was ssuperrob
Rich

Personally I wouldn't. If there is a hint of doubt it is just not worth it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:18 pm 

I have been perusing Ssuperrob's auctions...He is not the same guy as Mark David Uttley...I have had this e-bayer in my favorites for a long time and judging by the items(in feedback) he sells(especially the ML amps,which I think I know where they came from) I can't see the connection...The ML amps may have been from an estate involving another E-bay user (who is very honest )and Ssuperrob may have bought the entire lot...Anyhow he is not the same person from what I can tell so stop the witch hunt...

Enjoy Halloween!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:24 pm 

Your moderators are just gathering up ip's and hosts. On the various login's for the individual.

Then all in that subset will be banned.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 254 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 17  Next