Canuck Audio Mart Hifi and Audio ForumCanuck Audio Mart Hifi and Audio Forum
It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:46 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 254 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:37 am 

ben wrote:

He never gives up. It's quite amazing.

Post subject: PROOF OR SHUT UP
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:32 am 

STILL WAITING FOR PROOF, I GUESS I WILL BE WAITING FOR A LONG TIME, BECAUSE THERE ISN'T ANY, I AM NOT TIED INTO STEPHEN ANDERSON, WHO HAS USED ALL KINDS OF NAMES. HE HAS DRAGGED ALL KINDS OF NAMES AND ORGANIZATIONS INTO HIS BULL. NOT ME KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THAT. AS FOR YOU DON, ANYTIME YOU ARE READY FOR THE TUBES, THEY ARE HERE, OR MAYBE YOU DON'T WANT TO WASTE GAS. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE PROOF OF ALL I AM BEING ACCUSED OF, IF I SEE IT I WILL GLADLY GO AWAY, UNTIL THEN I HAVE THE RIGHT TO ADVERTIZE HERE AS MUCH AS ANYONE ELSE DOES. I CAN SAY I WAS FRAUDED BY ANY OF YOU, ITS EASY TO SAY, NOT SO EASY TO PROVE. AND LIKE DON SAYS, WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. VERY TRUE, MAYBE ONE DAY SOMEONE WILL GET MAD AT ONE OF YOU AND FALSIFY ACCUSATIONS ABOUT YOU, SEE HOW RUMORS CAN START, VERY EASILY, THIS CAM IS FOR DRAMA QUEENS LIKE YOU GUYS OUT THERE, IF YOU SPENT AS MUCH TIME LISTENING TO THAT HIFI SYSTEM YOU HAVE PUT TOGETHER, THAN YOU DO SLANDERING PEOPLE ON HERE, THEN YOU WON'T HAVE TIME FOR THE SOAP OPERA ON HERE. C A M SOAP OPERA. TO BE CONTINUED ............................ :D

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:36 am 

Don wrote:
If you can remember correctly, I came to your home and did not buy your preamp the first time because the value for what you were asking$ was not there. You emailed me a few days later with a suggestions we work a partial trade for some low end items I had that you wanted (not worth much) and told me you filled the preamp with telefunken tubes, opposed to the crappy ones that were originally in it. I came to your place, we did the deal, both of us were satisfied when I left. Mistake I made was trusting you on your word that you put telefunken tubes in it. I got it home, opened it up and found the same crappy tubes that were originally in it. I emailed you to resolve, but you ignored me and never replied. At the time, I just wrote it off as unsatisfied as I was, not really worth the effort to chase you down. Since then the preamp has failed, I can live with that, but I can't live with lies and misrepresentation. You want the facts, there they are. What goes around comes around. I'm gainfully employed. I do have a life and I'm quite happy. Can you say that? And???? Can you explain and defend all the information about you on the internet? People only take the time to post this stuff if they have been defrauded, burned, ripped off, etc. Why were you banned from Audiogon? Come clean will you? You might get some respect and be able to sell your stuff. I would also suggest you get your keyboard fixed. CAPS on the internet is called 'Flaming' in other words, Mad!!

I really don't care at this point about resolving the preamp issues. I am more than satisfied that I was able to raise awareness, so we have a safer place to trade. And please don't try and lure me or anyone else into 'saying to your face'. It's much to convenient to do this on the internet and we don't waste any gas to accomplish nothing.

Oh, and I just about forgot to ask. The preamp you sold me, same pic, was just posted by you yesterday again, 8 months later. What was your intention? To sell to someone an item you no long have?

FYI, I HAVE 2 MORE OF THOSE PRE AMPS, GUESS YOUR FRIEND IS HAPPY WITH HIS PURCHASES, NO BAD MOUTHING FROM HIM, AT LEAST THERE ARE A FEW DECENT PEOPLE OUT THERE.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:38 am 

THE BAD GUY wrote:
Don wrote:
If you can remember correctly, I came to your home and did not buy your preamp the first time because the value for what you were asking$ was not there. You emailed me a few days later with a suggestions we work a partial trade for some low end items I had that you wanted (not worth much) and told me you filled the preamp with telefunken tubes, opposed to the crappy ones that were originally in it. I came to your place, we did the deal, both of us were satisfied when I left. Mistake I made was trusting you on your word that you put telefunken tubes in it. I got it home, opened it up and found the same crappy tubes that were originally in it. I emailed you to resolve, but you ignored me and never replied. At the time, I just wrote it off as unsatisfied as I was, not really worth the effort to chase you down. Since then the preamp has failed, I can live with that, but I can't live with lies and misrepresentation. You want the facts, there they are. What goes around comes around. I'm gainfully employed. I do have a life and I'm quite happy. Can you say that? And???? Can you explain and defend all the information about you on the internet? People only take the time to post this stuff if they have been defrauded, burned, ripped off, etc. Why were you banned from Audiogon? Come clean will you? You might get some respect and be able to sell your stuff. I would also suggest you get your keyboard fixed. CAPS on the internet is called 'Flaming' in other words, Mad!!

I really don't care at this point about resolving the preamp issues. I am more than satisfied that I was able to raise awareness, so we have a safer place to trade. And please don't try and lure me or anyone else into 'saying to your face'. It's much to convenient to do this on the internet and we don't waste any gas to accomplish nothing.

Oh, and I just about forgot to ask. The preamp you sold me, same pic, was just posted by you yesterday again, 8 months later. What was your intention? To sell to someone an item you no long have?

FYI, I HAVE 2 MORE OF THOSE PRE AMPS, GUESS YOUR FRIEND IS HAPPY WITH HIS PURCHASES, NO BAD MOUTHING FROM HIM, AT LEAST THERE ARE A FEW DECENT PEOPLE OUT THERE.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:45 am 

Where's the alarm bell to attract the moderator?

I humbly beg, plead, demand, and insist that the two-way conversation between Don and whoever-he-is please continue privately. The issue has been described in depth, the minds will never meet. If Mr. CapsLock continues his tirade, I for one want the owner of Canuck to save bandwidth and delete him as a poster (or is that an imposter?).

ENOUGH!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:01 pm 

The new version of PHPBB has the ability to de-captilize any posts automatically :D

Post subject: tube theft
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:15 pm 

If this is Mark Uttley then I would like to take the opportunity to ask for the $200 you owe me for the tubes I sent you one year ago. As Don states, you refuse to answer emails and you won't pay for the goods that I sent you. You could return the tubes in good condition if you choose to do so. You have the address on the package that I sent them in to you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:23 pm 
Site Admin

Bad Guy,

Please stop posting in allcaps, and please avoid using swearwords, even cleverly described.

I will be more than happy to continue banning your accounts if you cannot abide by these simple requests.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:11 pm 

This post is for admin. This is a joke, you are a joke. You have just banned someone's account. Great. Now this banned person registers under another user name and YOU know of it but nothing is being done about it.
Quote:
I will be more than happy to continue banning your accounts if you cannot abide by these simple requests.

This means that the administration is actually banning user names rather than accounts since the same person keeps appearing under different user names. the administration has to decide if they are going to ban a person or a user name. Simple as that. If you keep banning user names, you are not weeding out the bad apples or the undesirables. If you are banning accounts, then, to be consistent, all user names of that particular person will have to be banned.

So admin, what is it gonna be, banning of just user names of accounts???

Post subject: Thanks Admin
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 3:53 pm 

Thanks Admin. :D Can you block his IP or prevent from re registering?

If not, it might be a full time job to keep him out :(

For all readers of this thread.

I think in my case, justice was served. He admitted to ripping me off, and offered to provide the tubes he originally committed to include with the preamp, but it's not worth the risk to collect, since he's already threatened me. I will not put my family, my friends, fellow CAM members or myself at risk. Just not worth it for a few tubes.

At this point, I would like to share that I received more credible information today detailing charges against Mark David Uttley. If anyone is interested in the detail I do have permission to provide the email address of a fellow audio community member who can provide it, so let me know if you are interested in seeing the proof, in private, that Mark David Uttley so profoundly dismisses.

I have also received another two emails from CAM members who are currently pursuing legal action. Posting proof or more detail in this forum would not serve the best interests of justice. I offer my best wishes and support in your pursuits. Just PM me anytime, if there is anything I can do to help.

I'm now going to take some of Mark David Uttley's advice and listen to some music. :wink:

Last edited by Don on Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Thanks Admin
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:15 pm 

Don wrote:

If not, it might be a full time job to keep him out.

http://www.canuckaudiomart.com/details/ ... _low_hours

He just posted again. Not all caps this time. :shock: Not sure why he's allowed to continue though.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:17 pm 

Don wrote:

Don to say you have a job, you seem to be on here a lot, loser, you know what don i never ripped you off, i hope i see you at a ham fest or something it will be a dream come true. our paths will cross, i have no doubt in my mind you little rat goof. keep yourself out ***, i have just as much right to be here as anyone else, you idiots think this is your own private little club, well newsflash it isn't. Its a site for all to use. please, i keep asking for PROOF, WHERE IS IT???????? stop posting drama stories, proof, hard evidence, you guys know what i mean, i will post whatever i want, whenever i want. UNTIL I GET PROOF, AND ADMINISTRATOR GETS PROOF. The drama continues, and continues, all i ask is for proof, supply proof, we have enough comments and stories in this thread to start a book. START POSTING EVIDENCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:21 pm 

Malachar wrote:
Don wrote:

http://www.canuckaudiomart.com/details/ ... _low_hours

He just posted again. Not all caps this time. :shock: Not sure why he's allowed to continue though.

Why do you continue to post bull remarks, mind your own buisness, do you know me, i think not, have i ever done you any injustice, keep your mouth shut, this is not your site, nor anyone else, i answer to the administrator and thats all, i am not continuing anything, i am posting my ads, like everyone else, i have the right to use this site like everyone else does. where is the proof that i ripped anyone off.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:26 pm 

methenyiac wrote:
This post is for admin. This is a joke, you are a joke. You have just banned someone's account. Great. Now this banned person registers under another user name and YOU know of it but nothing is being done about it.
Quote:

This means that the administration is actually banning user names rather than accounts since the same person keeps appearing under different user names. the administration has to decide if they are going to ban a person or a user name. Simple as that. If you keep banning user names, you are not weeding out the bad apples or the undesirables. If you are banning accounts, then, to be consistent, all user names of that particular person will have to be banned.

So admin, what is it gonna be, banning of just user names of accounts???

WOW, seems no one has respect for anything or anyone on here, users calling the administrator a JOKE, this is a simple audio site turning into a RATS NEST, everyone has to put their two cents in. YOU IDIOTS DON'T OWN THIS SITE, GET IT IN YOUR STUPID HEADS. Its a free service, anyone can use it LOSERS. whoever you are who called the administrator a joke, you are a joke bud, get a life man, wake up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:33 pm 

admin wrote:
Bad Guy,

Please stop posting in allcaps, and please avoid using swearwords, even cleverly described.

To the administrator, i have no problem doing that, i will however defend myself in a more suitable manner. These lunatics are going crazy, its like stoning someone to death, what is the world coming to. Pick on the quote on quote "bad guy". All i ask for is proof, and i don't see anything, there was a sour deal with the leak amplifier, however the amplifier was returned, rebuilt, ask him yourself. Sorry for any disruptions.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 254 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17  Next