Canuck Audio Mart Hifi and Audio ForumCanuck Audio Mart Hifi and Audio Forum
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:43 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 254 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:26 pm 

AUDIOASIS wrote:
louballoo wrote:
tubes4me

Congratulations on catching this loser. What a pitiful life this guy must have, both crooked and stupid all at once. I saw those adds as well and it looked like a nice kit !

Louballoo

NO ONE CAUGHT ****, I NEVER SCAMMED ANYONE, HAVE YOU SEEN LEGAL PROOF, I THINK NOT, WHEN YOU DO OPEN YOUR MOUTH, UNTIL THEN SHUT THE F@CK UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mod Hat On /

AUDIOASIS -

Stop this now, or the thread is going to be locked. If you have a beef with a user, address it more respectfully if in open forum. If you can't do that....don't post at all. You're not helping yourself with this type of posting for all to see. Stop all the threats and swearing.

EVERYONE ELSE -

Try to find a more constructive method of getting details from the individual you're referring to. Open invitation to bring any proof you may have of any wrong doing's from the person you direct these comments to.....to either myself, Tesco or Admin.

Mod Hat Off /

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:49 pm 

Audio Oasis is a legitimate dealer in Toronto and you arent him. If youre so anxious to hear the criticism from your accusers directly, why dont you just post your real name, address and phone number here? Im sure you'll get what youre asking for.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:56 pm 
Dealer/Sponsor

The Leak amp and preamp in question , that our friend Mr Uttley paid with a cheque drawn on a closed account resulted in police intrevention and charges laid . Mr Uttley was found guilty of fraud and went to court OCT 5 , 2005 . :!:

He is to pay restitution and faces probation with one of the conditions NOT TO DO BUSINESS ON THE INTERNET.

This is a fact ! This information of course is public record . Enquiries or complaints can be made with the Hamilton , Ontario Police Department

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:05 pm 

To dbtrucks and don who started the other thread: nice work guys.

To Hula Pie and Admin, hopefully you can now do something with this knowledge?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:08 pm 

Glad to see everyone is on to this loser

Last edited by darinr525 on Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:37 pm 
Site Admin

Several of Marc's accounts have been suspended/banned.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:38 pm 

EEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:59 pm 

Good for Admin and all involved!!!

Mattshifi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:07 pm 

Wow. Audioasis..... Mark, David, or whomever you might be calling yourself today. Glad to see you out of the closet. BTW, my statement about knowing where you live was not directed at you. If you can read words correctly, it was for the benefit of anyone who needs to know for the purpose of legal pursuit. There is not a violent bone in my body. Else I would have come to visit you last spring when you screwed me. My mission is not revenge. It's simply to keep this site free of fraud, and misrepresentation. The internet is plastered with information about you and it's not pretty. Defend that!! People have better things to do than to post this stuff for no reason. My job is done!! And BTW again, I've documented and saved every post you made in case I need it or for anyone else that does.

Post subject: HERE WE GO AGAIN
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:34 pm 

ITS NICE YOU FUC@ERS STILL HIDE BEHIND CLOSED DOORS, I HAVE BEEN CANCELED FROM THIS DUMB FUC@KING SITE, BUT I WILL CONTINUE TO SELL MY ITEM/S BECAUSE I AM NOT A FRAUD, I HAVE STILL TO SEE LEGAL DOCUMENTATION WITH PROOF POSTED ON HERE THAT I HAVE FRAUDED OR "SCREWED SOMEONE" LIKE THAT GOOF DON SAID, AGAIN, COME AND SAY IT TO MY FACE PUSSY BAST@ARD. I NEVER SCREWED YOU OR ANYONE. I HAVE NO CONDITIONS NOT TO SELL ON THE INTERNET. THE IDIOT WITH THE LEAK SOLD ME GARBAGE, WORKING MY ASS, EVERY CAPACATOR WAS CHANGED, ASK HIM, HE HAS THE AMPLIFIER BACK NOW. I WANT PROOF POSTED OTHERWISE I WILL RELIST AND RELIST MY ITEMS, THIS IS SLANDER, WHERE IS P R O O F , I WANT TO SEE PROOF. SO KEEP HIDING, IS ANYONE MAN ENOUGH TO SAY THIS SH@T TO MY FACE OR WHAT ?, IF SO I AM WAITING.

Post subject: Google Search
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:19 pm 

:D

http://www.xmission.com/~daina/blacklist.html

http://stereophonic4.tripod.com/

Fellow CAM member just advised me of two new eBay aliases. Uncomfirmed.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... ehifi&iid=

&

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... wheel&iid=

Last edited by Don on Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:14 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:51 pm 

Why would somebody trade and buy/sell, or even attempt to, using the name of an established business as their handle, unless there is some malintent. It's like somebody going on eBay or CAM calling themself baybloorradio, or, futureshop, something like that. Even before he has sold his first item, he has committed a fraud, no?

Is a man's best hedge
Against the vague uncertainies of life
Corb Lund

Post subject: LIKE I SAID
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:32 am 

LIKE I SAID, SAY IT TO MY FACE, ANYONE CAN WRITE CRAP ON THIS FORUM, I STILL HAVE NOT SEEN ANY PROOF OF THESE ACCUSATIONS. I NEVER USED ANYONES NAME, I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH AUDIO OASIS. MOST OF THE ITEMS I SOLD WERE PICKED UP AT MY HOUSE AND IF I FRAUDED THEM THEN WHY DID THEY BUY THE ITEMS AND TAKE THEM FROM MY HOME, IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING. I REALLY DON'T CARE IF PEOPLE WANT TO BUY THINGS FROM ME LOCALLY OR NOT, I SELL ALL AROUND THE WORLD AND HAVE FOR OVER 10 YEARS AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO, WHEN YOU HAVE PROOF OF FRAUD, I WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE TO SEE IT. COLD HARD EVIDENCE. EVERYONE KEEPS TALKING ABOUT THE LEAK AMPLIFIER, YES I BOUGHT IT AND YES IT WAS NOT AS DISCRIBED, AND YES I NEVER PAID 800 CANADIAN FOR THE CRAP. IT WAS REBUILT AND WAS WORKING, IT IS NOW IN THE HANDS OF ITS OWNER AND IT IS REBUILT WITH NEW TUBES, I AM THE ONE WHO LOST OUT IF ANYONE. AND THE PRE AMP I SOLD DON GOOF, IF I RIPPED YOU OFF, THEN WHY DID YOU COME TO MY HOME AND PAY ME CASH AND BUG ME OVER AND OVER TO SELL IT TO YOU. I HAVE YOUR EMAILS ON THAT DEAL AND I WILL BE POSTING THEM ON HERE FOR ALL TO SEE. I NEVER RIPPED YOU OFF, IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE THE AMP THEN WHY DID YOU BUY IT ? LOTS OF LIES BEING TOLD ON HERE. LETS GET THE FACTS AND EVIDENCE, ITS EASY TO SLANDER PEOPLE, THERE IS A FEW STORIES I HAVE HEARD ABOUT CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS IN THIS FIELD, DO YOU SEE ME DRAGGING THEIR NAMES THROUGH THE SH@T, NO I KEEP MY COMMENTS TO MYSELF. SOME PEOPLE ON HERE HAVE NEVER MET ME, DON'T KNOW ME AND HAVE NEVER MADE A DEAL WITH ME, HOWEVER THEY JOIN IN BASHING MY NAME, GET A LIFE, A JOB, SOMETHING.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:10 am 

At least [insert today's moniker here] has a sense of humour:

http://www.canuckaudiomart.com/details/17672-goodmans_triaxiom_15__drivers_in_carlson_cabinets

Post subject: Preamp purchase from you
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:16 am 

If you can remember correctly, I came to your home and did not buy your preamp the first time because the value for what you were asking$ was not there. You emailed me a few days later with a suggestions we work a partial trade for some low end items I had that you wanted (not worth much) and told me you filled the preamp with telefunken tubes, opposed to the crappy ones that were originally in it. I came to your place, we did the deal, both of us were satisfied when I left. Mistake I made was trusting you on your word that you put telefunken tubes in it. I got it home, opened it up and found the same crappy tubes that were originally in it. I emailed you to resolve, but you ignored me and never replied. At the time, I just wrote it off as unsatisfied as I was, not really worth the effort to chase you down. Since then the preamp has failed, I can live with that, but I can't live with lies and misrepresentation. You want the facts, there they are. What goes around comes around. I'm gainfully employed. I do have a life and I'm quite happy. Can you say that? And???? Can you explain and defend all the information about you on the internet? People only take the time to post this stuff if they have been defrauded, burned, ripped off, etc. Why were you banned from Audiogon? Come clean will you? You might get some respect and be able to sell your stuff. I would also suggest you get your keyboard fixed. CAPS on the internet is called 'Flaming' in other words, Mad!!

I really don't care at this point about resolving the preamp issues. I am more than satisfied that I was able to raise awareness, so we have a safer place to trade. And please don't try and lure me or anyone else into 'saying to your face'. It's much to convenient to do this on the internet and we don't waste any gas to accomplish nothing.

Oh, and I just about forgot to ask. The preamp you sold me, same pic, was just posted by you yesterday again, 8 months later. What was your intention? To sell to someone an item you no long have?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 254 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next