Canuck Audio Mart Hifi and Audio ForumCanuck Audio Mart Hifi and Audio Forum
It is currently Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:34 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8412 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 409, 410, 411, 412, 413, 414, 415 ... 561  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:00 am
Posts: 1724
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
By pardoning Libby, he managed to lower the CAC integrity bar once again....flaunting the rule of law & ignoring constitutional tenets to feed his vindictive narcissism opposite Comey.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:30 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:41 am
Posts: 9596
Location: Burlington, ON, CA
dupont62 wrote:
By pardoning Libby, he managed to lower the CAC integrity bar once again....flaunting the rule of law & ignoring constitutional tenets to feed his vindictive narcissism opposite Comey.


He can't read, so someone else picked that one for him......sorta clever but really obvious...coulda been Huckenstein?

_________________
"There's no place like Space...."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:11 am 
Online
Dealer/Sponsor

Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:33 am
Posts: 1838
Location: Kingston, ON, CA
NickD wrote:
Hula Pie wrote:
Stone wrote:
...is this what you're a lookin' foh?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/13/us/p ... eased.html


Every time I read one of his tweets, I question the true quality of his education. He either never went to class, or the facility was very poor, or he simply bought his degree. There is rarely ANY intelligence at all in any of the words he speaks, or decides to very foolishly put to Twitter. This man is an absolutely horrible communicator, in all respects. He's a pretty poor example of anything good. I thought the only thing he had going for him at 71 was his hair, but we saw that theory go up in smoke when he walked up the moving stairs to board the plane a few months back. Even his hair is fake news.........


Yeah, it's bloody appalling. The twit can't string a sentence together. I have difficulty with his supporters; there's nothing redeeming about the git. Attention span of a flea. The only problem I have is that if/when he finally gets removed there's worse (potentially) in succession. He could be impeached and retain the office but that's little consolation.



17% of the human population is on the left hand side of the iq chart. 100 is only the median.

That's the appeal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-Ur71ZnNVk

_________________
(Ken Hotte, of) Teo Audio


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:39 am 
Online

Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:43 am
Posts: 3094
Location: Québec, QC, CA
Teo Audio wrote:

17% of the human population is on the left hand side of the iq chart.



I tend to go easy on the challenged human population. There's a lot worst in this world: intelligent and educated scumbags...


Attachments:
1562906-affiche-du-film-dumb-amp-dumber-de-950x0-1.jpg
1562906-affiche-du-film-dumb-amp-dumber-de-950x0-1.jpg [ 99.04 KiB | Viewed 306 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:30 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:41 am
Posts: 9596
Location: Burlington, ON, CA
:lol: 0.

http://www.news.com.au/world/middle-eas ... 13489a350a

_________________
"There's no place like Space...."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:45 pm
Posts: 20537
Location: Everywhere
...dude on Sunday Morning (CBC 1) saying how absurd the attack on Syria was...in terms of "outcomes" the dolts to the south are claiming...think you can stop d*ck dastardly from making chlorine? duh...

_________________
It is certain, in any case, that ignorance, allied with power, is the most ferocious enemy justice can have. James A Baldwin


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:39 am
Posts: 1816
Location: Copenhagen, , DK
Attachment:
C8m-TpEWAAAS2vn[1].jpg
C8m-TpEWAAAS2vn[1].jpg [ 69.83 KiB | Viewed 260 times ]

Attachment:
170407073950-donald-trump-syria-tweet-2013-super-tease[1].jpg
170407073950-donald-trump-syria-tweet-2013-super-tease[1].jpg [ 73.86 KiB | Viewed 260 times ]

Attachment:
5472f2ef6b298c7b8655cbd5e86f961b--obama-tweet-mark-twain-quotes[1].jpg
5472f2ef6b298c7b8655cbd5e86f961b--obama-tweet-mark-twain-quotes[1].jpg [ 66.89 KiB | Viewed 256 times ]



Dennis Kucinich: "Trump’s actions violates Constitution" https://kucinich.com/kucinich-trump-violates-constitution/

Dr. Steve Pieczenik: "Syrian chemical attack is a false flag operation to start WWIII, and Trump don't know what's really going on" https://www.infowars.com/syrian-chemical-attack-is-a-false-flag-to-start-world-war/

https://www.globalresearch.ca/we-re-going-to-take-out-7-countries-in-5-years-iraq-syria-lebanon-libya-somalia-sudan-iran/5166
Quote:
Global Warfare: “We’re going to take out 7 countries in 5 years: Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan & Iran..” - Video Interview with General Wesley Clark

This interview serves as a reminder regarding the diabolical timeline of America’s hegemonic project. It is worth noting that 6 out of these 7 countries (with the exception of Lebanon) identified by General Wesley Clark “to be taken out” are now the object of President Trump’s ban on Muslims’ entry to the US: Iraq, Syria, Somalia, Libya, Sudan, Iran and Yemen. All of these countries are on the Pentagon’s drawing board. These countries have been directly or indirectly been the object of US aggression.


Last edited by ELOS on Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:46 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 8:14 pm
Posts: 2746
Location: Saskatoon, SK, CA
Stone wrote:
...dude on Sunday Morning (CBC 1) saying how absurd the attack on Syria was...in terms of "outcomes" the dolts to the south are claiming...think you can stop d*ck dastardly from making chlorine? duh...


I would venture there were other targets under the umbrella of chemical warfare.

Assad uses chemical warfare. He advertantly admitted to it. His defense was they are winning why use chemical weapons?

That is an admission of guilt. Since it tells us what he is thinking. That chemicals are used in battle. No one in NATO would make such a claim. Since the claim of chemicals is considered taboo.

-- 15 Apr 2018 08:58 --

Elos, looks like Trump defected back in 2013. They can’t ignore Syria because Turkey is there. Turkey is a part of Nato. Turkey has Russia on one side and Syria on the other and Syria is using chemical weapons.

_________________
I'll hold it while you chew it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:39 am
Posts: 1816
Location: Copenhagen, , DK
audiocat wrote:
Elos, looks like Trump defected back in 2013. They can’t ignore Syria because Turkey is there. Turkey is a part of Nato.

Defected back in 2013? Trump said Obama should not attack Syria, but after Trump took office he think he is the only US President who has the right to do that, which should tell you how mentally unstable he is.

audiocat wrote:
Turkey has Russia on one side and Syria on the other and Syria is using chemical weapons.

No one here knows who really was behind the chemical attacks. Could it be Syrian rebels in cooperation with the U.S. Shadow Government? Or is it Assad? Not easy to know for sure, really. And what benefit should Assad accomplish by using chemical weapons when he know he already whon the war against the rebels? Chew on that for a moment...

Quote from https://sputniknews.com/politics/201704211052868763-cia-idlib-false-flag/
Quote:
The alleged chemical attack in the Syrian town of Khan Shaykhun was nothing but a false flag attack, Robert David Steele, a former CIA officer who personally managed false flag operations, told Radio Sputnik. "We now know from a source that serves on the staff of one of three American traitors that I will name: Senator John McCain, former CIA Director John Brennan, and National Security Advisor Lt. Gen. Herbert McMaster — [that] they conspired with Israel and Saudi Arabia. The White Helmets were paid over $300,000 and this was a false flag attack and an MIT professor [Theodore A. Postol] provided superb analysis which says that it was a ground improvised-explosive device and that was not sarin gas," Steele said.
Speaking to Sputnik on Tuesday, Syrian President Bashar al-Assad said that the alleged use of chemical weapons in Khan Shaykhun was actually a false flag operation, which was supposed to justify a US missile strike on a Syrian air base. "This is totally correct," Steele remarked commenting on Assad's statement. What was the reason for the alleged false flag operation? The former CIA officer pointed out that different geopolitical actors are pursuing their own goals. For instance, Saudi Arabia wants Syria so that they can run a pipeline to the sea and not be dependent on the Strait of Hormuz for shipping. On the other hand, "Goldman Sachs wants war in the Middle East because they made some very bad bets on oil and they are about to lose a ton of money and a war will drive up the price of oil," Steele explained.

"Last but not least is the US military industrial complex," he noted. "They want a war in order to use up the US military so we have to buy it again."


Last edited by ELOS on Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:53 am, edited 5 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:45 pm
Posts: 20537
Location: Everywhere
audiocat wrote:
Stone wrote:
...dude on Sunday Morning (CBC 1) saying how absurd the attack on Syria was...in terms of "outcomes" the dolts to the south are claiming...think you can stop d*ck dastardly from making chlorine? duh...


I would venture there were other targets under the umbrella of chemical warfare.

Assad uses chemical warfare. He advertantly admitted to it. His defense was they are winning why use chemical weapons?

That is an admission of guilt. Since it tells us what he is thinking. That chemicals are used in battle. No one in NATO would make such a claim. Since the claim of chemicals is considered taboo.

-- 15 Apr 2018 08:58 --

Elos, looks like Trump defected back in 2013. They can’t ignore Syria because Turkey is there. Turkey is a part of Nato. Turkey has Russia on one side and Syria on the other and Syria is using chemical weapons.


...could you expand on this please...

_________________
It is certain, in any case, that ignorance, allied with power, is the most ferocious enemy justice can have. James A Baldwin


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:35 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 8:14 pm
Posts: 2746
Location: Saskatoon, SK, CA
Stone wrote:
audiocat wrote:
Stone wrote:
...dude on Sunday Morning (CBC 1) saying how absurd the attack on Syria was...in terms of "outcomes" the dolts to the south are claiming...think you can stop d*ck dastardly from making chlorine? duh...


I would venture there were other targets under the umbrella of chemical warfare.

Assad uses chemical warfare. He advertantly admitted to it. His defense was they are winning why use chemical weapons?

That is an admission of guilt. Since it tells us what he is thinking. That chemicals are used in battle. No one in NATO would make such a claim. Since the claim of chemicals is considered taboo.

-- 15 Apr 2018 08:58 --

Elos, looks like Trump defected back in 2013. They can’t ignore Syria because Turkey is there. Turkey is a part of Nato. Turkey has Russia on one side and Syria on the other and Syria is using chemical weapons.


...could you expand on this please...


NATO does not use chemical weapons because they don’t need to. NATO countries or any other western country would never say “ we are winning, why would we use chemical warfare? ” Like Assad did. The appropriate response is chemical weaponry is prohibited in warfare.

Assad inadvertantly provided information on how they conduct warfare. By saying he doesn’t because they are winning supports the claims against him. Since it’s been reported, he uses chemicals ahead of his troops to create fear and to disperse his adversaries.

I have heard that defense before too from Assad.

_________________
I'll hold it while you chew it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:45 pm
Posts: 20537
Location: Everywhere
audiocat wrote:

NATO does not use chemical weapons because they don’t need to. NATO countries or any other western country would never say “ we are winning, why would we use chemical warfare? ” Like Assad did. The appropriate response is chemical weaponry is prohibited in warfare.

Assad inadvertantly provided information on how they conduct warfare. By saying he doesn’t because they are winning supports the claims against him. Since it’s been reported, he uses chemicals ahead of his troops to create fear and to disperse his adversaries.

I have heard that defense before too from Assad.


...so your point is that Assad has revealed (inadvertently) that he does indeed deploy chemical weapons against his own people...his shaky logic notwithstanding, we've known that he has and will...my earlier point was that the West can lob all the missiles and bombs they like and base that action on moral or strategic grounds...it won't make one bit of difference on what happens or does not happen in Syria or the middle east more broadly...think Afghanistan, Iraq...all the other stans along with the stines and the stones...what took place the other day was a PR stunt for an embattled dictator who happens to be right next door...

_________________
It is certain, in any case, that ignorance, allied with power, is the most ferocious enemy justice can have. James A Baldwin


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:59 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 8:14 pm
Posts: 2746
Location: Saskatoon, SK, CA
Stone wrote:
audiocat wrote:

NATO does not use chemical weapons because they don’t need to. NATO countries or any other western country would never say “ we are winning, why would we use chemical warfare? ” Like Assad did. The appropriate response is chemical weaponry is prohibited in warfare.

Assad inadvertantly provided information on how they conduct warfare. By saying he doesn’t because they are winning supports the claims against him. Since it’s been reported, he uses chemicals ahead of his troops to create fear and to disperse his adversaries.

I have heard that defense before too from Assad.


...so your point is that Assad has revealed (inadvertently) that he does indeed deploy chemical weapons against his own people...his shaky logic notwithstanding, we've known that he has and will...my earlier point was that the West can lob all the missiles and bombs they like and base that action on moral or strategic grounds...it won't make one bit of difference on what happens or does not happen in Syria or the middle east more broadly...think Afghanistan, Iraq...all the other stans along with the stines and the stones...what took place the other day was a PR stunt for an embattled dictator who happens to be right next door...


I am not sure if this one is a PR stunt. They got France involved and it appears to have traction at the U.N.

If they are attacking real chemical facilities, then I don’t see the waist of time. What if they don’t and Assad continues using chemical weapons? Let em do it. This Syria thing isn’t coming to an end anytime time soon anyways. The Sunnis have it in their head they’re in some apocolyptic Islamic scenario. They won’t quit their fantasy. The West knows that but they don’t want chemical weapons used. Assad will never win.

I’m buying it.

_________________
I'll hold it while you chew it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:21 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:41 am
Posts: 9596
Location: Burlington, ON, CA
^ Too bad they can't follow logic and just outlaw handguns and assault rifles in their own country. Launch Tomahawks on the gun factories from Mexico.... The hypocrisy..... :mrgreen:

_________________
"There's no place like Space...."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:45 pm
Posts: 20537
Location: Everywhere
Che Cavolo wrote:
^ Too bad they can't follow logic and just outlaw handguns and assault rifles in their own country. Launch Tomahawks on the gun factories from Mexico.... The hypocrisy..... :mrgreen:


...word...

_________________
It is certain, in any case, that ignorance, allied with power, is the most ferocious enemy justice can have. James A Baldwin


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8412 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 409, 410, 411, 412, 413, 414, 415 ... 561  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Che Cavolo, Teo Audio and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group