Canuck Audio Mart Hifi and Audio ForumCanuck Audio Mart Hifi and Audio Forum
It is currently Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:01 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6353 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 243, 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249 ... 424  Next
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:36 am 

Looks like the collar is tightening!...........iiiitttts Mueller Time.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:51 am 

...I see Trumpalump lying his way into jail or out of the White House...right around next year's mid-terms...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:25 am 

marc mc wrote:

The irony of our time is to even suggest all Muslims are the same brings out cries of "hate speech" and at the same time if a persons says they are a Christian they are immediately lumped together with Bible Belt Evangelicals and associated with violence against Clinics.

I'm the one who introduced the ''hate speech'' element about what you wrote earlier (and this still stand BTW). You wrote that all the Muslims at different degrees were terrorists. It's more than saying that all Muslims are the same.

Your digital identity is the only obstacle to see individual like you facing a Criminal Court. Free speech doesn't give you illimited rights.

Last edited by Genetic on Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:28 am 

marc mc wrote:

..Moore was a one way ticket back to the stone age for the Republicans where you guys claim they are.

Yeah, because Presidink, Secretaries of Environment, Education, Finance, Energy, the AG, they're all big thinkers....

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:01 am 

Che Cavolo wrote:
marc mc wrote:

..Moore was a one way ticket back to the stone age for the Republicans where you guys claim they are.

Yeah, because Presidink, Secretaries of Environment, Education, Finance, Energy, the AG, they're all big thinkers....

:D

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:39 am 

Chump is going to wish he never heard the name Kirsten Gillibrand..... :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:44 am 

Che Cavolo wrote:
Chump is going to wish he never heard the name Kirsten Gillibrand..... :lol:

You mean da pussy grabber? Tic Tac boy who talk to much on bus? That President, oh he is one sic modder fecker. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:24 am 

...Trumpalump with some accusers he ‘never met’ :)

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/ ... OCID=HPDHP

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:36 am 

I can't believe he would lie about something like that...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:13 pm 

marc mc wrote:

FTR the Dem's should have let Roy Moore win big. His win would have crushed the Republicans reputation and standing in 2018. They could have crushed every policy with "yah but you elected a predator to the senate who longs for the days of slavery" and attacked Trump with his accusers til the cows come home. However.....unable to think strategically they went for a lame duck senate win with Jones and Moore and all his rediculous statements and the endless accusations against him will be swept away and forgotten instead of hung around all republicans necks. They killed the gift that would have kept on giving for years to come.
You make it sound like the Dems had some magical ability to control the outcome when all they did was present a candidate. It was Moore's big mouth that lost him the election; apparently, most blacks disagree that the last time America was great was during the slave years, so most of them showed up at the polls to put him in his place. Otherwise, the race was so close you'd think Alabamans don't have a problem with older guys trying to pick up underage girls.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:54 pm 

marc mc wrote:
The irony of our time is to even suggest all Muslims are the same brings out cries of "hate speech" and at the same time if a persons says they are a Christian they are immediately lumped together with Bible Belt Evangelicals and associated with violence against Clinics.

No Marc, irony is when someone who claims that all Muslims are the same gets his feelings hurt when others claim that all christians are the same.

marc mc wrote:
FTR the Dem's should have let Roy Moore win big. His win would have crushed the Republicans reputation and standing in 2018. They could have crushed every policy with "yah but you elected a predator to the senate who longs for the days of slavery" and attacked Trump with his accusers til the cows come home. However.....unable to think strategically they went for a lame duck senate win with Jones and Moore and all his rediculous statements and the endless accusations against him will be swept away and forgotten instead of hung around all republicans necks. They killed the gift that would have kept on giving for years to come.

What? the republican President is an admitted sexually predator and clearly a racists.

The dems won because even sane Republicans would not back him.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:06 pm 

I just hope Roy Moore will be okay.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:12 pm 

:lol: ...he's in god's hands...

-- 13 Dec 2017 18:17 --

Jared Rachwalski wrote:
No Marc, irony is when someone who claims that all Muslims are the same gets his feelings hurt when others claim that all christians are the same.

...word...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:41 pm 

ripblade wrote:
marc mc wrote:

You make it sound like the Dems had some magical ability to control the outcome when all they did was present a candidate. It was Moore's big mouth that lost him the election; apparently, most blacks disagree that the last time America was great was during the slave years, so most of them showed up at the polls to put him in his place. Otherwise, the race was so close you'd think Alabamans don't have a problem with older guys trying to pick up underage girls.

Not magic, they should have crashed the get out the vote, pulled Jones's cash, sat him down and said "let the guy win" ran let Roy win ads.....gave money to the GOP........anything. Just let this 20 year nightmare win.

The Republicans IMO dodged the biggest bullet of all time. News on Roy Moore will be at the bottom of bird cages in a week.

FTR....it's no wonder the Dem's didn't act strategically......they still do not see the opportunity missed. :roll: :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:07 pm 

marc mc wrote:

Not magic, they should have crashed the get out the vote, pulled Jones's cash, sat him down and said "let the guy win" ran let Roy win ads.....gave money to the GOP........anything. Just let this 20 year nightmare win.

The Republicans IMO dodged the biggest bullet of all time. News on Roy Moore will be at the bottom of bird cages in a week.

FTR....it's no wonder the Dem's didn't act strategically......they still do not see the opportunity missed. :roll: :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: ...dodged a bullet? hilarious...the dems ran a straight up campaign against a real monster...progressive America has had enough marc-E marc...you'd better pack up your prayer book and your punishment codes...they'll not make it to the courts on time...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6353 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 243, 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249 ... 424  Next