Canuck Audio Mart Hifi and Audio ForumCanuck Audio Mart Hifi and Audio Forum
It is currently Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:01 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6353 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 243, 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249 ... 424  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:36 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:00 am
Posts: 1611
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Looks like the collar is tightening!...........iiiitttts Mueller Time.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:45 pm
Posts: 19100
Location: Peterborough, ON, CA
...I see Trumpalump lying his way into jail or out of the White House...right around next year's mid-terms...

_________________
“This is a very complicated case, Maude. You know, a lotta ins, lotta outs, lotta what-have-you's. And, uh, lotta strands to keep in my head, man. Lotta strands in old Duder's head.”


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:25 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:43 am
Posts: 2453
Location: Québec, QC, CA
marc mc wrote:

The irony of our time is to even suggest all Muslims are the same brings out cries of "hate speech" and at the same time if a persons says they are a Christian they are immediately lumped together with Bible Belt Evangelicals and associated with violence against Clinics.



I'm the one who introduced the ''hate speech'' element about what you wrote earlier (and this still stand BTW). You wrote that all the Muslims at different degrees were terrorists. It's more than saying that all Muslims are the same.

Your digital identity is the only obstacle to see individual like you facing a Criminal Court. Free speech doesn't give you illimited rights.


Last edited by Genetic on Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:41 am
Posts: 8913
Location: Burlington, ON, CA
marc mc wrote:

..Moore was a one way ticket back to the stone age for the Republicans where you guys claim they are.

Yeah, because Presidink, Secretaries of Environment, Education, Finance, Energy, the AG, they're all big thinkers....

_________________
"In theory, everybody tells me I'm not under investigation!"


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:45 pm
Posts: 19100
Location: Peterborough, ON, CA
Che Cavolo wrote:
marc mc wrote:

..Moore was a one way ticket back to the stone age for the Republicans where you guys claim they are.

Yeah, because Presidink, Secretaries of Environment, Education, Finance, Energy, the AG, they're all big thinkers....


:D

_________________
“This is a very complicated case, Maude. You know, a lotta ins, lotta outs, lotta what-have-you's. And, uh, lotta strands to keep in my head, man. Lotta strands in old Duder's head.”


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:41 am
Posts: 8913
Location: Burlington, ON, CA
Chump is going to wish he never heard the name Kirsten Gillibrand..... :lol:

_________________
"In theory, everybody tells me I'm not under investigation!"


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:44 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 8:14 pm
Posts: 2165
Location: Saskatoon, SK, CA
Che Cavolo wrote:
Chump is going to wish he never heard the name Kirsten Gillibrand..... :lol:


You mean da pussy grabber? Tic Tac boy who talk to much on bus? That President, oh he is one sic modder fecker. :lol:

_________________
I'll hold it while you chew it


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:45 pm
Posts: 19100
Location: Peterborough, ON, CA
...Trumpalump with some accusers he ‘never met’ :)

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/ ... OCID=HPDHP

_________________
“This is a very complicated case, Maude. You know, a lotta ins, lotta outs, lotta what-have-you's. And, uh, lotta strands to keep in my head, man. Lotta strands in old Duder's head.”


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:41 am
Posts: 8913
Location: Burlington, ON, CA
I can't believe he would lie about something like that...


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
"In theory, everybody tells me I'm not under investigation!"


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:17 am
Posts: 14358
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
marc mc wrote:

FTR the Dem's should have let Roy Moore win big. His win would have crushed the Republicans reputation and standing in 2018. They could have crushed every policy with "yah but you elected a predator to the senate who longs for the days of slavery" and attacked Trump with his accusers til the cows come home. However.....unable to think strategically they went for a lame duck senate win with Jones and Moore and all his rediculous statements and the endless accusations against him will be swept away and forgotten instead of hung around all republicans necks. They killed the gift that would have kept on giving for years to come.
You make it sound like the Dems had some magical ability to control the outcome when all they did was present a candidate. It was Moore's big mouth that lost him the election; apparently, most blacks disagree that the last time America was great was during the slave years, so most of them showed up at the polls to put him in his place. Otherwise, the race was so close you'd think Alabamans don't have a problem with older guys trying to pick up underage girls.

_________________
To a hammer, everything looks like a nail


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 7:54 am
Posts: 3524
Location: Vernon, BC, CA
marc mc wrote:
The irony of our time is to even suggest all Muslims are the same brings out cries of "hate speech" and at the same time if a persons says they are a Christian they are immediately lumped together with Bible Belt Evangelicals and associated with violence against Clinics.


No Marc, irony is when someone who claims that all Muslims are the same gets his feelings hurt when others claim that all christians are the same.

marc mc wrote:
FTR the Dem's should have let Roy Moore win big. His win would have crushed the Republicans reputation and standing in 2018. They could have crushed every policy with "yah but you elected a predator to the senate who longs for the days of slavery" and attacked Trump with his accusers til the cows come home. However.....unable to think strategically they went for a lame duck senate win with Jones and Moore and all his rediculous statements and the endless accusations against him will be swept away and forgotten instead of hung around all republicans necks. They killed the gift that would have kept on giving for years to come.

What? the republican President is an admitted sexually predator and clearly a racists.

The dems won because even sane Republicans would not back him.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:37 pm
Posts: 2226
Location: checked out
I just hope Roy Moore will be okay.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:45 pm
Posts: 19100
Location: Peterborough, ON, CA
:lol: ...he's in god's hands...

-- 13 Dec 2017 18:17 --

Jared Rachwalski wrote:
No Marc, irony is when someone who claims that all Muslims are the same gets his feelings hurt when others claim that all christians are the same.



...word...

_________________
“This is a very complicated case, Maude. You know, a lotta ins, lotta outs, lotta what-have-you's. And, uh, lotta strands to keep in my head, man. Lotta strands in old Duder's head.”


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:14 pm
Posts: 4170
Location: Barrie, ON, CA
ripblade wrote:
marc mc wrote:

FTR the Dem's should have let Roy Moore win big. His win would have crushed the Republicans reputation and standing in 2018. They could have crushed every policy with "yah but you elected a predator to the senate who longs for the days of slavery" and attacked Trump with his accusers til the cows come home. However.....unable to think strategically they went for a lame duck senate win with Jones and Moore and all his rediculous statements and the endless accusations against him will be swept away and forgotten instead of hung around all republicans necks. They killed the gift that would have kept on giving for years to come.
You make it sound like the Dems had some magical ability to control the outcome when all they did was present a candidate. It was Moore's big mouth that lost him the election; apparently, most blacks disagree that the last time America was great was during the slave years, so most of them showed up at the polls to put him in his place. Otherwise, the race was so close you'd think Alabamans don't have a problem with older guys trying to pick up underage girls.


Not magic, they should have crashed the get out the vote, pulled Jones's cash, sat him down and said "let the guy win" ran let Roy win ads.....gave money to the GOP........anything. Just let this 20 year nightmare win.

The Republicans IMO dodged the biggest bullet of all time. News on Roy Moore will be at the bottom of bird cages in a week.

FTR....it's no wonder the Dem's didn't act strategically......they still do not see the opportunity missed. :roll: :wink:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:45 pm
Posts: 19100
Location: Peterborough, ON, CA
marc mc wrote:

Not magic, they should have crashed the get out the vote, pulled Jones's cash, sat him down and said "let the guy win" ran let Roy win ads.....gave money to the GOP........anything. Just let this 20 year nightmare win.

The Republicans IMO dodged the biggest bullet of all time. News on Roy Moore will be at the bottom of bird cages in a week.

FTR....it's no wonder the Dem's didn't act strategically......they still do not see the opportunity missed. :roll: :wink:


:lol: :lol: :lol: ...dodged a bullet? hilarious...the dems ran a straight up campaign against a real monster...progressive America has had enough marc-E marc...you'd better pack up your prayer book and your punishment codes...they'll not make it to the courts on time...

_________________
“This is a very complicated case, Maude. You know, a lotta ins, lotta outs, lotta what-have-you's. And, uh, lotta strands to keep in my head, man. Lotta strands in old Duder's head.”


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6353 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 243, 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249 ... 424  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group