Canuck Audio Mart Hifi and Audio ForumCanuck Audio Mart Hifi and Audio Forum
It is currently Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:25 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6365 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249, 250 ... 425  Next
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:08 pm 

DAG Rosenstein fends off a barrage of jabs & overhand rights from the House Judiciary Committee to take Round 1 easily.
This could be the beginning of a process that sees several possible outcomes,including the neutering of Mueller or the dusting off of Article2/Section4 of the Constitution hashtag DT.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:02 pm 

dupont62 wrote:
DAG Rosenstein fends off a barrage of jabs & overhand rights from the House Judiciary Committee to take Round 1 easily.
This could be the beginning of a process that sees several possible outcomes,including the neutering of Mueller or the dusting off of Article2/Section4 of the Constitution hashtag DT.

I'll take..."What is the latter?" for 2 thousand Alex...

Andy Borowitz on marc ....errrrr... I mean Trumpalump: "Trump Questions Authenticity of Video Showing Him Endorsing Roy Moore in Front of Thousands of People"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:42 pm 

marc mc wrote:
ripblade wrote:
marc mc wrote:

FTR the Dem's should have let Roy Moore win big. His win would have crushed the Republicans reputation and standing in 2018. They could have crushed every policy with "yah but you elected a predator to the senate who longs for the days of slavery" and attacked Trump with his accusers til the cows come home. However.....unable to think strategically they went for a lame duck senate win with Jones and Moore and all his rediculous statements and the endless accusations against him will be swept away and forgotten instead of hung around all republicans necks. They killed the gift that would have kept on giving for years to come.
You make it sound like the Dems had some magical ability to control the outcome when all they did was present a candidate. It was Moore's big mouth that lost him the election; apparently, most blacks disagree that the last time America was great was during the slave years, so most of them showed up at the polls to put him in his place. Otherwise, the race was so close you'd think Alabamans don't have a problem with older guys trying to pick up underage girls.

Not magic, they should have crashed the get out the vote, pulled Jones's cash, sat him down and said "let the guy win" ran let Roy win ads.....gave money to the GOP........anything. Just let this 20 year nightmare win.

The Republicans IMO dodged the biggest bullet of all time. News on Roy Moore will be at the bottom of bird cages in a week.

FTR....it's no wonder the Dem's didn't act strategically......they still do not see the opportunity missed. :roll: :wink:

Except you missed one thing... politics is all about winning.... nobody enters a race to come in second.... there's no money in it.... especially in politics. Makes you wonder how people could be fooled into a promise to drain the swamp, by a guy who's in it up to his teeth....it's all about the money.

Sorry to say, but your agenda was never going to happen....wasnt even on the table. Instead we get continued decline of the middle class. Isn't that Great?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:14 pm 

...just in from Globe & Mail on-line...

"Mr. Moore represented the simplest kind of moral test for America – "Do you approve of pedophilia? Do you countenance slavery?" – and the Republicans managed to fail it anyway.

Fortunately, the people of Alabama did not – and by that I mean primarily Alabama's black voters, who came out in full force to vote for Democrat Doug Jones, a lawyer best known for his prosecution of Ku Klux Klan members who bombed a black church. They came out despite repressive new ID laws designed to suppress their voices. Mr. Jones's win was definitive, but amid widespread reports of disenfranchisement, I suspect that without suppression his margin of victory would have been even higher."

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion ... sf_globefb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:29 pm 

I suppose that after everything that's gone on in the states that it shouldn't surprise me but it still does that they ( meaning the people of Alabama ) would have let Moore run never mind the fact that such a high percentage of them actually voted for him.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:03 am 

Not that blind after all..... :wink:

Attachments:
BBoA+Photo+1.jpg
BBoA+Photo+1.jpg [ 153.26 KiB | Viewed 287 times ]
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:26 am 

...interlude...

Attachments:
24993610_2158460960846699_4470902644586626933_n.jpg
24993610_2158460960846699_4470902644586626933_n.jpg [ 30.17 KiB | Viewed 277 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:29 am 

marc mc wrote:
ripblade wrote:
marc mc wrote:

FTR the Dem's should have let Roy Moore win big. His win would have crushed the Republicans reputation and standing in 2018. They could have crushed every policy with "yah but you elected a predator to the senate who longs for the days of slavery" and attacked Trump with his accusers til the cows come home. However.....unable to think strategically they went for a lame duck senate win with Jones and Moore and all his rediculous statements and the endless accusations against him will be swept away and forgotten instead of hung around all republicans necks. They killed the gift that would have kept on giving for years to come.
You make it sound like the Dems had some magical ability to control the outcome when all they did was present a candidate. It was Moore's big mouth that lost him the election; apparently, most blacks disagree that the last time America was great was during the slave years, so most of them showed up at the polls to put him in his place. Otherwise, the race was so close you'd think Alabamans don't have a problem with older guys trying to pick up underage girls.

Not magic, they should have crashed the get out the vote, pulled Jones's cash, sat him down and said "let the guy win" ran let Roy win ads.....gave money to the GOP........anything. Just let this 20 year nightmare win.

The Republicans IMO dodged the biggest bullet of all time. News on Roy Moore will be at the bottom of bird cages in a week.

FTR....it's no wonder the Dem's didn't act strategically......they still do not see the opportunity missed. :roll: :wink:

Is this how - hate - makes a plan?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:01 am 

This is what religion in government sounds like. Great example of using fear to control. Exactly how Trump won. Everything Roy Moore said was false or baseless.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mor ... b24729c6ae

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:06 am 

Another example of how deep Presidink Chump and his crew's incompetence runs.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 11826.html

And the London borough of Greenwich has 'banned' Chump from visiting there... :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:20 am 

Che Cavolo wrote:

And the London borough of Greenwich has 'banned' Chump from visiting there... :lol:

He'd be the first :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:39 am 

Che Cavolo wrote:

As a student I worked for a few law professors who made the transition from teaching law to being a judge. They all had the brain to accept a position to a higher Court division where they didn't have to face procedural law in a live setting in a day to day basis.

Sort of felling bad for the guy who obviously took a chance and got burnt....

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:07 am 

Genetic wrote:
Che Cavolo wrote:

As a student I worked for a few law professors who made the transition from teaching law to being a judge. They all had the brain to accept a position to a higher Court division where they didn't have to face procedural law in a live setting in a day to day basis.

Trump asks potential 3rd nominee if he's interested...his reply..."no hablo ingles" :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:17 am 

Genetic wrote:
Che Cavolo wrote:

The guy can learn how to checkmate procedural law. Vodka man

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r5h6iE_HD_g

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:34 am 

And stay away from horses...

Attachments:
12-14sassyroymoorejpg-3f79741508f5b05b.jpg
12-14sassyroymoorejpg-3f79741508f5b05b.jpg [ 337.11 KiB | Viewed 215 times ]
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6365 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249, 250 ... 425  Next