Canuck Audio Mart Hifi and Audio ForumCanuck Audio Mart Hifi and Audio Forum
It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:21 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8412 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 537, 538, 539, 540, 541, 542, 543 ... 561  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:32 pm 

These are the people we trust with nuclear weapons … https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/e ... ocid=edgsp

If you can use one of those newfangled Internets, you can post photos in your damn classified ads. :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:41 pm 

Why I have insomnia..... :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:52 pm 

The collective stupidity of that country never ceases to amaze me. :roll:

If you can use one of those newfangled Internets, you can post photos in your damn classified ads. :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:06 pm 

Quadzilla wrote:
These are the people we trust with nuclear weapons … https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/e ... ocid=edgsp

I'm thinking that the Generals probably hid the button for the nuclear weapons for the duration of Trump's presidency.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:12 pm 

KJT1 wrote:
Quadzilla wrote:

I'm thinking that the Generals probably hid the button for the nuclear weapons for the duration of Trump's presidency.

They did it for the last miles of Nixon... 8)

Attachments:
the-paranoid-is-never-entirely-mistaken-sigmund-freud-freud-quotes-21883802.png
the-paranoid-is-never-entirely-mistaken-sigmund-freud-freud-quotes-21883802.png [ 152.38 KiB | Viewed 233 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:18 pm 

Quadzilla wrote:

Wonder how much she won in the bet that her head would fit in the tailpipe. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:51 pm 

They think that "alcohol may have been a factor". It MAY have been a factor? I certainly hope so. YEE HAW !!!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:47 pm 

MSNBC host cracks up listening to Trump's remarks about putting hotel in North Korea The Hill

...stuff you can't make up... :D

"They have great beaches," Trump told reporters during the summit in Singapore on Tuesday. "You see that whenever they're exploding their cannons into the ocean, right?" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/msn ... OCID=HPDHP

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:00 pm 

Stone wrote:
MSNBC host cracks up listening to Trump's remarks about putting hotel in North Korea The Hill

"They have great beaches," Trump told reporters during the summit in Singapore on Tuesday. "You see that whenever they're exploding their cannons into the ocean, right?" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's pretty clear this is nothing more than a proposal for a real estate deal to Trump. I mean, whatever else the world may think of it.....

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:04 pm 

ripblade wrote:
Stone wrote:

It's pretty clear this is nothing more than a proposal for a real estate deal to Trump. I mean, whatever else the world may think of it.....

It’s evidence America is very close in defaulting on basic rationalizing skills. Their country is near over.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:10 am 

...did anyone catch Chrystia Freeland's acceptance speech for Diplomat of The Year last night?...she kicked Trump and his administration square in the cajones...

Chrystia Freeland takes on Trump’s ‘mano-a-mano’ mentality Toronto Star

“You may feel today that your size allows you to go mano-a-mano with your traditional adversaries and be guaranteed to win. But if history tells us one thing, it is that no one nation’s pre-eminence is eternal,”

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/201 ... ngton.html

...what's that pneumo?...got substance? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:16 am 

Guys I know we are having a laugh at the expense of the clown running the show south of our boarder. But don’t think it is fair to classify all Americans as idiots based on the actions of him and or a selected few. From living in the US, I personally know many Americans to which I have high respect for – and I suspect they would take offense at some of the comments made here. Also sure some of CAM’s American members would as well.

It is a beautiful country with many great people. Yes it has it’s faults, but what country does not. Trump and or some moron who got their head stuck in a tailpipe does not represent all.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:25 am 

sthomas1049 wrote:
Guys I know we are having a laugh at the expense of the clown running the show south of our boarder. But don’t think it is fair to classify all Americans as idiots based on the actions of him and or a selected few. From living in the US, I personally know many Americans to which I have high respect for – and I suspect they would take offense at some of the comments made here. Also sure some of CAM’s American members would as well.

It is a beautiful country with many great people. Yes it has it’s faults, but what country does not. Trump and or some moron who got their head stuck in a tailpipe does not represent all.

...though I agree with the substance of your post...(not all Americans are stupid idiots)...unless or until Trump is no longer Presidink...he in fact does represent all Americans...I would say to those Americans who beg to differ...GET HIM OUT ASAP... :D

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:05 am 

Stone wrote:
sthomas1049 wrote:

...though I agree with the substance of your post...(not all Americans are stupid idiots)...unless or until Trump is no longer Presidink...he in fact does represent all Americans...I would say to those Americans who beg to differ...GET HIM OUT ASAP... :D

Unless impeached, which will take some time, removing him from office is a bit difficult to do mid term. And although he is a representative of the country, he does not represent all the people. Not trying to debate, but just bringing to light that some, who do not support the muppet, nor are they contributing to this thread, are taking offense at some of the comments that the people of the US are idiots.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:15 am 

...got ya... :D

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8412 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 537, 538, 539, 540, 541, 542, 543 ... 561  Next