Canuck Audio Mart Hifi and Audio ForumCanuck Audio Mart Hifi and Audio Forum
It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:14 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185 ... 214  Next
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:32 am 

Horrible actions by the nazis, and pitiful reaction by the idiot in chief

audiocat wrote:
You are claiming Trump never called out the white Nazis. Why should he call out the Whitey Extraordinaire when Obama never called out Muslims on Islam? That is my point. Because Obama was correct in not doing it. So why should Trump be called out for not chastising the supremacist Nazis. They are both idealogies and offensive to other groups. Why should white supremacists be any different.

BTW i am not a white supremacist but i do think people are allowed to hold their own personal beliefs with out persecution. It's called freedom of speech and it is under attack by the left and they need to stop.

You don't blame all Muslims for what the extremists do because not all Muslims spout hate and rhetoric.

All nazis on the other hand hate and feel they are better than blacks and Jewish people.
White supremacy does not have a good side and clearly does not have a peaceful side.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:52 am 

I am defending free speech not Whitey's gone wild.

You claim all Muslims are not like the extremists. Then what about all the Nazi's that didnt go on a murderous rampage? There was only one and it looked like he drove in from Ohio. You do not have proof all white supremacists are the same.

You can't tell by this last incident how crazy the white supremacists are because the lefties went in and got in their face. It was clearly tit for tat. People are allowed to gather and voice their opinion (even vile) without persecution. It looked like the lefties showed up after.

Lefties are not the police. I am a left BTW. If they think there are laws broken and nothing is being done. They have the right to protest in front of the police station peacefully.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:54 am 

The parallels to Charlottesville are scary.
https://youtu.be/SUnobHHAKxo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:15 am 

audiocat wrote:
I am defending free speech not Whitey's gone wild.

You claim all Muslims are not like the extremists. Then what about all the Nazi's that didnt go on a murderous rampage? There was only one and it looked like he drove in from Ohio. You do not have proof all white supremacists are the same.

You can't tell by this last incident how crazy the white supremacists are because the lefties went in and got in their face. It was clearly tit for tat. People are allowed to gather and voice their opinion (even vile) without persecution. It looked like the lefties showed up after.

Lefties are not the police. I am a left BTW. If they think there are laws broken and nothing is being done. They have the right to protest in front of the police station peacefully.

Free speech is not the issue.

The lefties were protesting peacefully and the a F_CKING NAZI drove a god-damm car right into them.
Thats not tit-for tat. Thats tank-for-talk.

The lefties were not walking down the street with tiki -torches (with no concept of the irony of using a Polynesian symbol to incite hate).

Every single thing about White-Supremacy is hate.
Plain and simple.

You call it Free speech, I call it Hate speech.

Last edited by Jared Rachwalski on Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:17 am 

Just so we are clear I am far more afraid of the lefty Social Justice Warriors and their attacks on free speech than I am the white supremacist, Trump, and North Korea put together. Only because they are attacking the only thing left in the States that resembles tolerance. That being free speech.

This is obvious, because 20 years ago these Nazis could protest all they wanted. No one cared because they were side-lined in society. Every one could see the silliness in them. They were a joke. The left, in their warrioring, has given in and empowered them, only becuae the left is beginning to look like the supremacist by attacking their free speech. Which the Nazi's are entitled to have.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:25 am 

audiocat wrote:
Just so we are clear I am far more afraid of the lefty Social Justice Warriors and their attacks on free speech than I am the white supremacist, Trump, and North Korea put together. Only because they are attacking the only thing left in the States that resembles tolerance. That being free speech.

This is obvious, because 20 years ago these Nazis could protest all they wanted. No one cared because they were side-lined in society. Every one could see the silliness in them. They were a joke. The left, in their warrioring, has given in and empowered them, only becuae the left is beginning to look like the supremacist by attacking their free speech. Which the Nazi's are entitled to have.

You honestly think the left caused this?

https://youtu.be/Ic1yRK5Ld0s

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:26 am 

Jared Rachwalski wrote:
audiocat wrote:

You honestly think the left caused this?

https://youtu.be/Ic1yRK5Ld0s

100 %

The left doesn't get to show up organized and protest another rally.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:11 am 

Of course it works both ways. The Nazi's, don't get to, protest lefty rallies for more gov. spending on education and dental benefits. They could try, but imagine how silly they'd look. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:18 am 

...now the Nazi idiots have a President who shares their views...ipso facto they have become more emboldened...and more dangerous...this ain't about free speech...it's about the rise of the pathology of hatred embraced...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:21 am 

audiocat wrote:

If it's free speech, then protesting that free speech is likewise and should be allowed under the same freedoms. Hold a hate rally.... blowback should rightly be expected.

The nazis and white supremacists are given voice not by the rallies, but by the president they elected with his platform to 'Make America Great Again'. Make no mistake about it; to the people that voted him in, making America great again means a return to segregation and slavery, the abolition of basic human rights for blacks and other minorities.

This is very much a step backwards, so rightly deserves to be resisted.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:05 am 

No one is going to get thrown in jail for protesting another rally. But I can guarantee, if you show up at an idiot rally for the purpose to call the other rally idiots. When exactly do you start looking like the same calibre idiot? When the other idiots start running you over with their vehicles? Is that when? Then acting surprised and outraged, as a defence mechanism, as a rational for the dumb idea of being there in the first place?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:07 am 

I guess I haven't been paying attention. The rally was called "Unite The Right"? That's hilarious! The Right by its very nature is fractious, ie....every man for himself. The political Right in Alberta recently did just that, with splinter groups forming almost immediately. Hilarious!

-- 13 Aug 2017 14:08 --

audiocat wrote:
No one is going to get thrown in jail for protesting another rally. But I can guarantee, if you show up at an idiot rally for the purpose to call the other rally idiots. When exactly do you start looking like the same calibre idiot? When the other idiots start running you over with their vehicles? Is that when? Then acting surprised and outraged, as a defence mechanism, as a rational for the dumb idea of being there in the first place?

No. it's when you're the one driving the car. But you don't have to be an idiot when homicidal will do....

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:48 am 

The left needs to recognize they are getting 'played'. Trump is done. They have him on Russian thing.

He is using the left to mobilize his base with outrage. Which is what got him elected. I would not be surprised if this Nazi rally was contrived. First he does the transgender army thing. Pokes the lefty hive. Then the Nazi rally sends them over there. Gets in their face and starts a mini riot. He is using the same formula that got him elected.

They don't need the left attacking Trump. He is finished, its just a matter of time. Quit getting played with rallies!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:38 am 

audiocat wrote:
The left needs to recognize they are getting 'played'. Trump is done. They have him on Russian thing.

He is using the left to mobilize his base with outrage. Which is what got him elected. I would not be surprised if this Nazi rally was contrived. First he does the transgender army thing. Pokes the lefty hive. Then the Nazi rally sends them over there. Gets in their face and starts a mini riot. He is using the same formula that got him elected.

They don't need the left attacking Trump. He is finished, its just a matter of time. Quit getting played with rallies!

...he's not that smart...simply an a$shole with money and power...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:58 am 

Stone wrote:
audiocat wrote:

...he's not that smart...simply an a$shole with money and power...

The best and only way to defeat idiot rallies are by ignoring them.

It doesn't take any gift in cunning to know what you opponent is going to do, when they have done it in the past. Trump is being Trump.

Those Nazi's are only there for the mosh pit experience. Their dogma is nothing more than uttering threats. None of which are same. If shutting them down was the intent. At the end of their little rally, have the Gov ask them to put it in writing. :mrgreen:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185 ... 214  Next