Canuck Audio Mart Hifi and Audio ForumCanuck Audio Mart Hifi and Audio Forum
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:50 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:10 pm 
Site Admin

Hi everyone,

We issued an update last Thursday which seems to have resulted in buggy replies sent out. The symptom of the bug is that you cannot reply to the emails, it will always try to send the reply to yourself :(.

The bug is now fixed, but all emails sent before 8pm EST today (5pm PST) will have this bug. If you have one such reply, the only way to email your potential buyer is to click on the ad and scroll down to the reply and find the person's email through the site.

We're really sorry about the inconvenience, probably something in the neighbourhood of 1500-2000 replies were affected by this.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:13 am 

Hi, I have cleaned changed password and reset my Hotmail account, because CAM has sent me message that my Hotmail emails has problem . Please kindly make my email working in your CAM.

Kindly let me know when can I have my email working in CAM so that answers and replies can work in my CAM ads. Thank you so much. I am low tech. Please help.

Bill

-- 04 Jan 2014 16:59 --

bkwan wrote:
Hi, I have cleaned changed password and reset my Hotmail account, because CAM has sent me message that my Hotmail emails has problem . Please kindly make my email working in your CAM.

Kindly let me know when can I have my email working in CAM so that answers and replies can work in my CAM ads. Thank you so much. I am low tech. Please help.

Bill

Last edited by bkwan on Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
removed personal information

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:09 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Bill,

If you see a warning on CAM that says you are not receiving our emails, you can reset the status by clicking the clear button in error message.

The warning should have a large button to let you clear the status and we can continue to send you emails. If it doesn't, could you take a screenshot of the error and post it here?

Edit: I found a bug in your account and fixed it. You should not see the warning anymore.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:18 am 

Hey,

I've messaged a few sellers already but I haven't been getting any responses from them.

Could you please check if there is a bug or the sellers just haven't responded yet?

Thanks!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:51 pm 

intusvox wrote:
Hey,

I've messaged a few sellers already but I haven't been getting any responses from them.

Could you please check if there is a bug or the sellers just haven't responded yet?

Thanks!

Bump, can someone get back to me?