Canuck Audio Mart Hifi and Audio ForumCanuck Audio Mart Hifi and Audio Forum
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:41 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:02 am
Posts: 1073
Location: Kingston, ON, CA
Has something changed recently?

I've just noticed that when you search through the classified ads, America ads are listed alongside Canadain ones?

_________________
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." (Aristotle, 384-322 BCE)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:55 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:49 am
Posts: 1672
Location: Fairport Beach (in Pickering), ON, CA
Cdn ads only using the latest version of Firefox.

_________________
Tom

Collecting vintage tube Pilot (Pilotone) HiFi gear.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2005 1:40 pm
Posts: 796
Location: Nepean, ON, CA
Have you got "Include ads from other Audio Marts" checkmarked on the front page? It is located to the right of Recent HiFi Classified.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:02 am
Posts: 1073
Location: Kingston, ON, CA
GWN wrote:
Have you got "Include ads from other Audio Marts" checkmarked on the front page? It is located to the right of Recent HiFi Classified.

Ah! Bingo!

I never noticed that checkbox before? Is that new?

_________________
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." (Aristotle, 384-322 BCE)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:54 pm 
Offline
Premium User
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:08 pm
Posts: 18450
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
NordicNorm wrote:
GWN wrote:
Have you got "Include ads from other Audio Marts" checkmarked on the front page? It is located to the right of Recent HiFi Classified.

Ah! Bingo!

I never noticed that checkbox before? Is that new?

Only been there for 3 or 4 years now .... :-)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:02 am
Posts: 1073
Location: Kingston, ON, CA
OBI56 wrote:
NordicNorm wrote:
GWN wrote:
Have you got "Include ads from other Audio Marts" checkmarked on the front page? It is located to the right of Recent HiFi Classified.

Ah! Bingo!

I never noticed that checkbox before? Is that new?

Only been there for 3 or 4 years now .... :-)

Hey! I've never claimed to be attentive...

_________________
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." (Aristotle, 384-322 BCE)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group