Canuck Audio Mart Hifi and Audio ForumCanuck Audio Mart Hifi and Audio Forum
It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:32 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Forum rules

Only paying dealers and advertisers may post here. Please only post using your MAIN official dealer account, other posts will be deleted without warning.

The only replies allowed by non-dealers in this Dealer News & Announcements Forum should be directly related to what is being announced (availability, timeline, pricing, etc..) and not on the merits of the products themselves. This is not a forum for review or debate of the merits of various technologies and products being announced.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:36 pm 
Dealer/Sponsor

See my sale page here for details http://www.canuckaudiomart.com/details/649381466-all-goldring-inventory-on-sale-40-off-retail-free-shipping/

The new Canadian distributor has announced new Canadian retail prices with significant increases on all models making my sale prices even better.

Act fast if you are in the market for a quality cartridge or original Goldring replacement stylus. I currently have good inventory but at these prices they won't last forever.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:30 pm 

I’ve sold in one capacity or the other Goldring since 2004, always an excellent product! Consistently well reviewed and regarded by consumers and reviewers alike. 40% off and FREE is one heck of a deal, way below the new retail price. If you’re in the market for a new MM/MC/MI cartridge this is a deal not to be missed! If you own a Goldring already pick up a back up stylus!

europroducts wrote:
See my sale page here for details http://www.canuckaudiomart.com/details/649381466-all-goldring-inventory-on-sale-40-off-retail-free-shipping/

The new Canadian distributor has announced new Canadian retail prices with significant increases on all models making my sale prices even better.

Act fast if you are in the market for a quality cartridge or original Goldring replacement stylus. I currently have good inventory but at these prices they won't last forever.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:33 pm 
Dealer/Sponsor

We stocked and sold Goldring cartridges and it was out #1 recommendation to all of our clients.

I've had a look at the new prices - they make the EuroProducts offer very, very, intriguing indeed!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:08 pm 
Dealer/Sponsor

Over 40 cartridges and 20 stylii sold in 2 weeks. Still a good selection available. Don't miss these deals. The prices will never be this low again.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:36 pm 
Dealer/Sponsor

Better than Black Friday savings on these factory fresh current model phono cartridges. Savings average better than 45% off the new higher retails announced by the new distributor on September 1, 2017. Still a good selection of carts and stylii available.

See here for complete details: http://www.canuckaudiomart.com/details/649381466-all-goldring-inventory-on-sale-40-off-retail-free-shipping/

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:52 pm 
Dealer/Sponsor

For those of you who don't know this, all Goldring 1000 series cartridges share the same bodies. It's the different stylus profiles that makes each model unique. You can fit any 1000 series stylus on any 1000 series body. A 1006 can be upgraded to a 1012GX, 1022GX, or 1042 by fitting the D12GX, D22GX, or D42 stylus. If you currently use a 1000 series Goldring cartridge and want to upgrade, have a look at the original Goldring styli I have on special here http://www.canuckaudiomart.com/details/649381466-all-goldring-inventory-on-sale-40-off-retail-free-shipping/

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:43 pm 
Dealer/Sponsor

In addition to the information above regarding the Goldring 1000 series, a similar upgrade path exists with the Goldring 2000 series. In the case of the 2000 series, the 2100/2200/2300 all share the same body while the 2400/2500 share an upgraded metal body material.

All Goldring 2000 series cartridges feature Moving Iron technology. This lends them the high levels of detail associated with more expensive moving coil designs whilst retaining the convenience of a replaceable stylus and high output associated with moving magnet types. The cartridge employs a fixed samarium cobolt magnet and high output coil combination so that a very light iron/nickel cantilever end-piece can be used instead of the much heavier permanent magnet used in conventional designs. This reduces the moving mass of the cartridge allowing the stylus to trace the record groove more faithfully. Because of their high output, Goldring 2000 series cartridges should be used with the standard moving magnet phono input of an integrated amplifier.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:15 pm 
Dealer/Sponsor

The Goldring Elan and Elektra models also share the same bodies. If you are currently running an Elan, you can upgrade it to Elektra spec by replacing the conical stylus with the D152 elliptical stylus.