Canuck Audio Mart Hifi and Audio ForumCanuck Audio Mart Hifi and Audio Forum
It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:23 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Forum rules

Feedback for dealers regarding experience OUTSIDE of CAM must go in the Dealer Feedback Forum.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:58 pm 

really hope that is the case.I haven't heard back from Him regarding the questions I've asked about His listing on the RD11,but certainly hope He does reply,as I would be interested in dealing ,provided,as You mention,He may have changed His ways...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:13 pm 

I bought a turntable off this guy a year ago and it was n great shape. He didn't oversell it or play any games. I'm a bit of a novice buying from this community, but was surprised to read that this post has gotten back up and running. Guy had me in his house and hooked the turntable up to give me a run-through. I thought he was a good guy, don't lose out on something you really want based on a comment posted five years ago.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:31 pm 

Vintageman wrote:
RonnL wrote:
thanks for the heads up!!..I just sent Him some questions regarding a listing He has up for an Ariston R-11 Table,then came across this thread while checking His profile....appreciate the fore warning...cheers!

Look at how old this thread is, look at his current positive feedback, looks like he has cleaned up his act these last few years.

This is our take on this user as well. Many positives since the first few instances of what at worst should be described as poor customer service. This is no longer a relevant thread and it has been locked.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7