Canuck Audio Mart Hifi and Audio ForumCanuck Audio Mart Hifi and Audio Forum
It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:45 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Forum rules

Feedback for dealers regarding experience OUTSIDE of CAM must go in the Dealer Feedback Forum.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Can we just be civil?
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 4:42 pm 

It takes a village....
Responded to an ad for 16 Jazz albums last week (false, the ad and your inquiry only happened this Friday and the ad was marked Sale Pending before the OP's offer) . Edited by Mods did not reply to my full price emt offer. Messaged him with a reminder ,mentioning our CAM community spirit....got nothing. He has much positive feedback , but this is very perplexing. I would not leave a Cam fellow hanging with silence. Try to be a better member , Edited by Mods , Ed.

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 4:55 pm 

You do realize you could be calling someone out who might not have replied because they had a family emergency or got called away for work, etc. Just a thought....

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 5:08 pm 
Premium User

donpro wrote:
It takes a village....
Responded to an ad for 16 Jazz albums last week. Taylor514 did not reply to my full price emt offer. Messaged him with a reminder ,mentioning our CAM community spirit....got nothing. He has much positive feedback , but this is very perplexing. I would not leave a Cam fellow hanging with silence. Try to be a better member , Taylor514 , Ed.

22 posts in 6 years.........what community are you referring to again ?

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 5:34 pm 

I object to the original post as unfair.

The user in question has been absent for over a year, and has no active ads that I can see. Perhaps he moved, or moved on. Maybe he passed away?

I was active on here for a number of years a decade ago, and then went away completely (sold everything and had no audio equipment) for about 5 years. I am back now and active, but have most of what I want now, so may disappear again for a while ... we do have lives outside CAM, as great a community as it is.

Please be careful about calling out someone if they have not committed any act against you. Silence does not count as a violation of civility.

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 5:45 pm 

L-Man wrote:
I object to the original post as unfair.

The user in question has been absent for over a year, and has no active ads that I can see. Perhaps he moved, or moved on. Maybe he passed away?

I was active on here for a number of years a decade ago, and then went away completely (sold everything and had no audio equipment) for about 5 years. I am back now and active, but have most of what I want now, so may disappear again for a while ... we do have lives outside CAM, as great a community as it is.

Please be careful about calling out someone if they have not committed any act against you. Silence does not count as a violation of civility.

Very well said L-Man, and I did notice you were gone for awhile...

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 5:56 pm 
Premium User

Since no transaction happened or money exchanged hands, there was NO DEAL here, so feedback of ANY kind is strictly forbidden

CAM Moderation Team

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]