Canuck Audio Mart Hifi and Audio ForumCanuck Audio Mart Hifi and Audio Forum
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:54 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Forum rules

Feedback for dealers regarding experience OUTSIDE of CAM must go in the Dealer Feedback Forum.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:33 pm 

That was my mistake. He offered one additional set of cones, so I received 15 in total.

All broken cones had the screws, which he mentioned among the first original sets of cones he is selling to me. So they should be like those on the pictures of the listing. Do you see any broken cones on the pictures of the listing like the ones I received? If this is not enough evidence for you, I can't help you any more...

I'm sorry, but you do have a certain tendency to mistrust everything I say and at the same time overlooking the obviously unethical behavior of the seller... I mean, just look at the picture...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:44 pm 

audioalex wrote:
That was my mistake. He offered one additional set of cones, so I received 15 in total.

All broken cones had the screws, which he mentioned among the first original sets of cones he is selling to me. So they should be like those on the pictures of the listing. Do you see any broken cones on the pictures of the listing like the ones I received? If this is not enough evidence for you, I can't help you any more...

I'm sorry, but you do have a certain tendency to mistrust everything I say and at the same time overlooking the obviously unethical behavior of the seller... I mean, just look at the picture...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Try using the mods and the site as it was intended then.
The forums are not for personal vendettas from unreasonable
digruntled buyers who are offered full compensation but
refuse it because you want more and the money first.

You shot yourself in the foot and had a perfect opportunity
for reasonable resolve and you turned your nose up at it.

So don't cry over your own doing and your
own inability to resolve and work with a seller
who did offer you full restitution for the 5 cones.

You now have no money returned and 5 cones you
don't want but could of had the money but you wanted more
so who is being spitefull now realisticly.

Maybe , oh Alex , ya figure................................

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:15 pm 

Jimmi wrote:
You recieved 15 cones not 12 and you said it yourself
" He offered to me to throw in two additional sets of cones"
:roll:

So you show 5 cones of 6 "thrown in" and expected to recieve
over 60 % of the purchase plus shipping and keep 10 cones
for 68 dollars of the original 195 (minus the 127 you claim your owned) ...............................

yeah , your not unrealistic at all are you Alex :roll:

You have obviously not read the email correspondance thoroughly and continue to make strong claims and statements...

I was asking lawmankit for a FULL refund of what I payed ($80) + shipping cost from Spain to Canada (which happens to be $42) + paypal fee if he chose that payment means. Why should I loose money for returning the cones to someone who has sent me broken items? I am a private buyer, not an NGO. I bet if this had happened to you, your opinion would be VERY different. Lawmankit has MISREPRESENTED on purpose the sold item with a picture that has nothing to do with reality with the hope that someone so far away would not claim anything. Well, he was wrong. But you are giving him credit and saying that the one who payed the full agreed price and received broken items (me) is wrong. Congratulations!

Anyway, this thread is a great loss of time... You will not solve my problem and moderators couldn't care less...

Dear Jimmi, I recommend you to deal with lawmankit as much as you can!!!! I wish you great luck!!!!

End of this thread. Period.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:54 pm 

audioalex wrote:
Jimmi wrote:
You recieved 15 cones not 12 and you said it yourself
" He offered to me to throw in two additional sets of cones"
:roll:

So you show 5 cones of 6 "thrown in" and expected to recieve
over 60 % of the purchase plus shipping and keep 10 cones
for 68 dollars of the original 195 (minus the 127 you claim your owned) ...............................

yeah , your not unrealistic at all are you Alex :roll:

You have obviously not read the email correspondance thoroughly and continue to make strong claims and statements...

I was asking lawmankit for a FULL refund of what I payed ($80) + shipping cost from Spain to Canada (which happens to be $42) + paypal fee if he chose that payment means. Why should I loose money for returning the cones to someone who has sent me broken items? I am a private buyer, not an NGO. I bet if this had happened to you, your opinion would be VERY different. Lawmankit has MISREPRESENTED on purpose the sold item with a picture that has nothing to do with reality with the hope that someone so far away would not claim anything. Well, he was wrong. But you are giving him credit and saying that the one who payed the full agreed price and received broken items (me) is wrong. Congratulations!

Anyway, this thread is a great loss of time... You will not solve my problem and moderators couldn't care less...

Dear Jimmi, I recommend you to deal with lawmankit as much as you can!!!! I wish you great luck!!!!

End of this thread. Period.

you were offered that and refused it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" i ask him to send me back the 6 cone and i will pay him back the $75+ shipping ,and he didn't want that and he posted a negative feed back.."

You chose revenge over resolve and a refund.....................

Accept the consequence of doing without for your own choice
move on, period.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:27 am 

I posted the complete email correspondence, which has been removed, again ...

I was offered $75 + $20 for shipping and the price I payed was $80 and my actual shipping cost was $42, a substantial difference...You are wrong, again!

There is no need for further replies, I have more than understood your position. Again, I recommend you to deal intensively with lawmankit as soon as you can... 8)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:43 am 

It appears you paid 20$ to have 15 units shipped to you but are asking for 42$ to ship 6 units back? I may have misunderstood that from the feedback you have drawn attention to..apologies if that is the case.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:36 am 

I think there is a general misconception that people think complaining to a moderator will magically wipe away all their troubles.

http://www.canuckaudiomart.com/termsofuse.php

Quote:
Note: Ads on Canuck Audio Mart ( are those posted by users, not by Canuck Audio Mart. We are not involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers, and as a result, Canuck Audio Mart has no control over the quality, safety or legality of the items advertised, the truth or accuracy of each classified ad and any representations made by the seller, the ability of sellers to sell the item and the ability of the buyers to buy the item.

It is our position that any two parties in a dispute need to negotiate a settlement between themselves. Moderators act as mediators only and do not take action unless there are breaches to the Terms of Use or to the Feedback Rules. A large percentage of all negative feedbacks are the result of a breakdown of communication. Being empathetic and understanding the other side's position go a long way to help resolve conflicts. We do not arbitrarily remove feedback just because someone demands that we do "or else". It is in everyone's best interests to negotiate a resolution and then mutually agree to ammend to delete feedback that has been given.

This thread was locked due to an escalation of one user's attempts to unfairly damage another user's reputation. That is not allowed as per our forum rules. The previous thread was removed due to a similar attempt plus that thread grew very volatile and it got out of hand.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2