Canuck Audio Mart Hifi and Audio ForumCanuck Audio Mart Hifi and Audio Forum
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:59 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Forum rules

Feedback for dealers regarding experience OUTSIDE of CAM must go in the Dealer Feedback Forum.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:33 am 

good sound wrote:
As far as I know dealers and high volume account holders are the only source of income for this site. Regardless of any possible favoritism for these paying members by those who run and or moderate this site, where would CAM be without them? Extinct, is what I believe. Simply an observation I am not condoning the practice.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valid points Ron, however I have noticed if you are on the site and not logged in
there seems to be quite a lot of advertisement for services and goods from cars to
banking and dating services that certainly must generate income I would think.
Not passing judgement either , just an observation.....................

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:40 am 

Jimmi wrote:
good sound wrote:
As far as I know dealers and high volume account holders are the only source of income for this site. Regardless of any possible favoritism for these paying members by those who run and or moderate this site, where would CAM be without them? Extinct, is what I believe. Simply an observation I am not condoning the practice.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valid points Ron, however I have noticed if you are on the site and not logged in
there seems to be quite a lot of advertisement for services and goods from cars to
banking and dating services that certainly must generate income I would think.
Not passing judgement either , just an observation.....................

Yes, I forgot about those. I'm rarely, if ever, on this site without being logged in.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:42 am 

good sound wrote:

Silly me, you are right Ron. Dealers should be allowed to rip people off and when the users take the time to inform people of these occurrences they should rightly be expunged as it is a privilege Dealers pay for. It is only fair that if users want to do their due diligence before dealing with a CAM sponsor they should have to go to Audio Asylum and look them up to get the truth.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5