Canuck Audio Mart Hifi and Audio ForumCanuck Audio Mart Hifi and Audio Forum
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:01 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Forum rules

Feedback for dealers regarding experience OUTSIDE of CAM must go in the Dealer Feedback Forum.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:19 am 

I agree with craigdan that you should leave some sort of feedback for other users. If I were going to buy from that guy in the future I would like to know that he's slow to ship, has poor communication and doesn't follow through on his word.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:44 am 

I love these guys who feel the need to blame someone else for their screw up!..."He apologized that his gf forgot to send out" I say Man Up! Take the responsibility for the mistake and fix the problem.

I would leave this Seller negative feedback for sure!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:20 am 

He can leave you a neg after you leave him a neutral.....like the old ebay days.

Time to change the CAM feedback section...the veterans know this...so do scammers and low lifes.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:02 am 

The fact you're asking our opinions rather than just pulling the trigger, gives you the answer.

Negative needs to be reserved for seriously bad deals- defective or misrepresented gear, non-shipment, non-communication, etc. This seller was lax, maybe had the flu, someone died, whatever excuse- valid or not, he made good eventually and sent you the item you paid for. Since you were happy with the record, I concur with the others who said just let sleeping dogs lie.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:26 am 

Sarchi wrote:
The fact you're asking our opinions rather than just pulling the trigger, gives you the answer.

Negative needs to be reserved for seriously bad deals- defective or misrepresented gear, non-shipment, non-communication, etc. This seller was lax, maybe had the flu, someone died, whatever excuse- valid or not, he made good eventually and sent you the item you paid for. Since you were happy with the record, I concur with the others who said just let sleeping dogs lie.

In fact I let it go long time ago and forgot about it. It is not so big deal to me.

IMHO, feedback system is used for the benefit of the people who will deal with the buyer or seller in the future. The feedback reflects your experience with the product AND the attitute of the seller/buyer. If the person deserves praises (positive feedbacK) with his responsible attitute, honesty or his accurate claims for the item, he should also deserve blames if his item is not as described or if he has bad communications etc.

If you are happy to make the payment without emails from the seller as long as you receive the item safe in the end, be it 2 weeks, 4 weeks.... then what is the point of the feedback system? How can other people know what they may expect when they deal with this person?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:19 pm 

This thread is a year old... too late to leave feedback...