Canuck Audio Mart Hifi and Audio ForumCanuck Audio Mart Hifi and Audio Forum
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:57 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Forum rules

Feedback for dealers regarding experience OUTSIDE of CAM must go in the Dealer Feedback Forum.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:09 am 

Jeff and Nick!

If you look at my post correctly you'll see I said I have nothing against reseller. My problem is with the guy who have to change is nickname 5-6 or 7 time because of negative deal and let me tell you I received many email about people who had problem with him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:27 am 

Marc 55, i understand your position but once again i can only speak from my personal experience.....not for others.
You have a right to let people know of you wrong experiences with the man in questions if you had problems indeed and people will be aware that there might be an issue dealing with the guy....just don't start a witchunt :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:40 pm 

I think the problem we have with Dimitri is that if he is indeed not working and trading used gear for a living, he should follow a few rules:
- stick to one username and build a reputation. Multiplying IDs only lead to a doubt that he is hiding or running away from something
- avoid messing around with negative feedbacks or insulting emails when he is frustrated by a nego went wrong or a refusal for audition, this is part of the trade experience
- explain how he managed to accumulate such a bad reputation on multiple forums and being banned on several
- reflect on how stupid and dishonest it is to resell as new a piece of equipment he himself admitted having bought used and been screwed on overall condition

The fact that he had some successful sales or purchases is not the issue, anyone can buy a gear in perfect condition and flip it with a small profit and a smile. The issue is what he did with these 6/10 items that he bought cheap (or those that he got scammed on, possible) and then sold as 8/10 not disclosing minor or no so minor issues. A true honest reseller would take the loss of a bad purchase rather than passing it to someone else as he is trying to do once more with the McIntosh.

As it stands right now, his overall behaviour is one of a scammer, liar and low class audio scavenger that deserves to be scammed himself and possibly kick in the nuts or ran over by a Futureshop truck full of Polk Audio speakers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:14 pm 

I'm totally agree with you quebecidiot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:50 am 

I think the problem we have with Dimitri is that if he is indeed not working and trading used gear for a living, he should follow a few rules:
- stick to one username and build a reputation. Multiplying IDs only lead to a doubt that he is hiding or running away from something

I think youre not in a position to give the lesson idiot with your user id as kanuck on quebec audio and name listed as Martin and answering message as Olivier with a zip that gives in the middle of the metropolitain highway in montreal.So cut the crap .As dimitri said come out of the closet.I guess you have something to hide which is the opposite of johannisse.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:05 am 

I have nothing to hide, I just thought that Quebec Idiot would not be an acceptable username for Quebec Audio...so Kanuk on Quebec Audio and Quebec Idiot on CanuckAudio...get it idiot?...but this is too complicated for your brain to process!!!!!!! For the rest, it is called protection of personal information, never know what kind of racist retard one can find on line..... What's your problem, is Dimitri your partner in crime? are you guys running an interprovincial scam? What do YOU have to gain or hide by coming out for Dimitri? Is you antisemitic blood blurring your vision and brain???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:07 am 

linkwitz wrote:

I think youre not in a position to give the lesson idiot with your user id as kanuck on quebec audio and name listed as Martin and answering message as Olivier with a zip that gives in the middle of the metropolitain highway in montreal.So cut the crap .As dimitri said come out of the closet.I guess you have something to hide which is the opposite of johannisse.

Which is the OPPOSITE of Johanisse?

You must be the ontarian dimitri's brother :D .

By the way Link when we read all your post you look a bit like you forget to take your medication hihihiihi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:29 am 

Come on People...lets stay civil.
Time now to move ahead... 4 pages of this thread and everything was said about Dimitri, people will make what they want of it! lets move on.
No need to turn this into a shouting match and deviate from the original thread topic.
Just be relaxed guys.....its saturday Morning for heavens sake :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:40 am 

linkwitz wrote:

Jee, linkwitz, me think you are like a dog with a bone. You just won't let go.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:46 am 

I think Dimitri and Link are just the same. Maybe Admin should look into IP address.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:45 pm 

Can someone private message me his phone # or address? He has left me a 2nd FALSE negative feedback..
Thanks in advance

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:37 am 

His user names thus far:
Ed Laurent
Daniel Corbeil
Louis M
Dimitri26
Dimitri Martin
Louis Martin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:51 am 

What is his real name and address etc ?

Post subject: He's back
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:39 pm 

Dimitri's back here on canuck but this time with Georges nick name. He have JmLab micro Utopia to sell. :roll:

Post subject: Re: He's back
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:07 am 

marc55 wrote:
Dimitri's back here on canuck but this time with Georges nick name. He have JmLab micro Utopia to sell. :roll:

I folks, just send your informations about Dimitri J. at info@quebecaudio.com & the administrator goin to take action to erase all Dimitri J. trace form the Marche dÂ’occasion. :wink:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next