Canuck Audio Mart Hifi and Audio ForumCanuck Audio Mart Hifi and Audio Forum
It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:40 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Forum rules

Feedback for dealers regarding experience OUTSIDE of CAM must go in the Dealer Feedback Forum.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:39 pm 

I had a fallout with a guy in Quebec. Might be the same guy. He claimed he never received the stuff. His wife called on his behalf and I gave them ****. I told them it was their choice to ship regular non-insured and not my problem. I had pictures of the shipment etc. She then threatened to post negative feedback. I said "by all means". They demanded for a replacement and all I said was NO. I give nothing for their stupid mistake.

Later (2 weeks) they claimed they got the stuff. What a bunch....I guess they were trying their luck hoping I would give them another for free like 241 pizza. Buy one get another FREE 241-0-241

Post subject: Re: stupid rat
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:01 pm 

daniel corbeil wrote:
my name is daniel corbeil and i dont like prejudice peoples.

Yeah sure you are not Dimitri :roll:

First You have the same two power amp on quebecaudio than Dimitri on kijiji and ebay.

Second you said in your had in quebecaudio to call you because you don't have access to a computer. It's weird you don't have access to a computer but the day after I posted an warning about you you just became a new member of canuckaudiomart and say you are not Dimitri. Just bull****.

By the way I don't know why you posted a negative feedback to the guy from gatineau about his Mcintosh gear who's supposed to be in bad shape...And you posted an ad on kijiji montreal to sell this Mcintosh gear saying it's like BRAND NEW just yesterday....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:09 pm 
Premium User

this joker DJ had real foul language via his emails after i requested a refund on tubes because not as described. i end up not shipping them back because of his demeanor.

>>>>ALSO watchout for a seller by name of JB. i purchased 4 tubes and one tested ZERO on my TV7D/U, and Hickok 752. he promised a partial refund of $50, however he refused to mail it when i agreed to pay for xpresspost delivery. he wanted me to drive 2 hours to his place and pick up in Ft. Erie, Ontario, and he refused to provide me with his phone number. i am still considering filing a police report.

i understand why conrad black did it, but over $50?? go figure!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:46 pm 

4167885122 wrote:
this joker DJ had real foul language via his emails after i requested a refund on tubes because not as described. i end up not shipping them back because of his demeanor.

>>>>ALSO watchout for a seller by name of JB. i purchased 4 tubes and one tested ZERO on my TV7D/U, and Hickok 752. he promised a partial refund of $50, however he refused to mail it when i agreed to pay for xpresspost delivery. he wanted me to drive 2 hours to his place and pick up in Ft. Erie, Ontario, and he refused to provide me with his phone number. i am still considering filing a police report.

i understand why conrad black did it, but over $50?? go figure!!

JB is john bowering, lots of stuff here on CAM in the fraud section.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:34 pm 

Dmitri26 is trying to sell a McIntosh MA6500 on Audiogon. He told me he is a dealer so can pass on the warranty. Surprise that he is not listed as a dealer with McIntosh. Pass on his ads.

At least I did not get the choice words he has used in the past. Mind you since I just wrote and told him he was not listed as a dealer, I possibly will get my fill soon.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:13 pm 

marc55 wrote:
daniel corbeil wrote:

First You have the same two power amp on quebecaudio than Dimitri on kijiji and ebay.

Second you said in your had in quebecaudio to call you because you don't have access to a computer. It's weird you don't have access to a computer but the day after I posted an warning about you you just became a new member of canuckaudiomart and say you are not Dimitri. Just bull****.

By the way I don't know why you posted a negative feedback to the guy from gatineau about his Mcintosh gear who's supposed to be in bad shape...And you posted an ad on kijiji montreal to sell this Mcintosh gear saying it's like BRAND NEW just yesterday....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:16 pm 

what kind of stupid gy are you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:23 pm 

Vlad........................

Is that you Vlad ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:11 pm 

The little crisse also uses the following ID: chris.
The bastard uses a fake ethnic name Hristou and guess what? he scammed someone here as well. See below, his aol address was dimilino.....I believe he has a Chris something on Audiogon too. It may be time to pretend to buy something from him and pay him a courtesy visit......

Quote:
Username:chris
dimilino@aol.com
posted: May 31, 2007

negative feedback related to: KEF. C75 SPEAKERS.reduced.

This guy tries to return things after 3 months then decides to leave you negative feedback because I sell high end and he figures he can use it against you for revenge. Don't deal with him he is only trouble and not worth the annoyance.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:28 pm 

marc55 wrote:
daniel corbeil wrote:

amplifiers are gone from QA, just a Quad CDP.....hummm...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:07 pm 

Yes he took out the Amp's ad on quebecaudio right after. But they are still on ebay.

He just relisted his turntable and celeste 4150 SE on kijiji montreal tonight.

He Know nonbodys here will buy his stuff;o)

BTW QuebecIdiot, I know where he live ;-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:49 pm 

Lex Luger wrote:
I wonder if it's the same guy who gavce me negative feedback? This is their user name etc..

jean-francois allard
Username:allardjf

I have not had a transaction with this person from Quebec. I did however state I had problems with Dimitre lowballing me in the past on this forum.

Still waiting for someone to remove it.. :?

It is the same aSSwipe. He just said some rude comments about Route 66 which have been removed in another thread.
WOW. He has ALOT of names.

Hi,

I would have love to read this post where this was mention. (Oh sh...t i just read it) And i know who did it and what is name is :evil:

Imagine i dont even post here and i get attack by this kind of people, next time a post like that come back please advise me by email so i can see his nick or ask the CAM administration or the Mods.

I will defend my self you can be sure about that. When in a point of your life you have to go so very low by being very weird at doing strange things, by attacking people who dont give a s...t about you..... Oh my god its time you get a new life buy doing something else.

It also means your time as come, i know who did this trash post against me.... You are a kind of people that i dont care about a useless to all CAM members a more like in the USA. Now you must be stop for good.

P.S. stop trashing my name... I've ask the mods about the post they took off so now i know what it was and read it and who you are.

Also i want to thank the CAM member who advise me. A nice guy from ONT.

Route 66

Last edited by Route 66 on Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:17 am 

I bought a Copland tubed integrated from Dimitre, went over to his place and picked it up. It has worked flawlessly for two years now, from my perspective he's an honourable seller.

He told me he doesn't work, it does seem he flips gear to pay the bills. Nothing wrong with that so long as I pay a fair price for the item, for what it's worth I'd buy from him again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:29 am 

I will Have to go in the same directions has Jeff( A4Life),i had only one transaction with Dimitri and it was all positive, the guys was very nice, bought what i had for sale for a reasonable price.
E-mails me once in a while if i am interested in a trade with some of the stuff he has, i left him a positive feedback on his Alias because i felt our transaction was spot-on.
I know he flips gear to make some cash and pay bills but to me there is nothing wrong with that.
I feel sorry that anyone had negative experiences with the guy.....Thats always a drag.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:56 am 

Dimitre used to lowball me all the time. You would think he would have figured out from my feedback that I know what somethings value is.
Anyway, I told him to quit lowballing me and go elsewhere. He then sent a problem report to administration that
"I, Lex, was a reseller".
WTF? He is a reseller.. What an aSSwipe!
Now he has left me false negative feedback for a transaction that never happened and has badmouthed other reputable members in a thread that was removed quickly. We don't need people like that here.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next