Canuck Audio Mart Hifi and Audio ForumCanuck Audio Mart Hifi and Audio Forum
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:17 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Forum rules

The Cables forum is intended for those who believe cables make a difference in how their systems sound. If you do not believe in cables please do not post in any threads that are discussing specific cables or asking for help with cables, and limit your participation to threads where the OP intends to debate about cables. Posts which are argumentative, offensive, or break our rules may be deleted. Repeat offenders will be banned from posting in this forum.

Post subject: Morrow speaker cables
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 6:33 am 

Anyone know about these cables. They are selling at %50 off till Monday
Seem like good cables......

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 8:42 am 

I've got speaker cables and interconnects from them and find the quality quite good. I don't have a lot of experience comparing cables sonically but have the SP5's now from SP1, SP3 and found clarity as I went up. Beyond this point is hard for me to justify more expensive cables.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 8:47 am 

Thanks, they seem like good cables and the price is right......
just need to check out what their comps are

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 9:32 am 

jelidj wrote:
Anyone know about these cables. They are selling at %50 off till Monday
Seem like good cables......
I have a few pair if the ma 1 interconnects and a pair of the ma 4 ICs. The Ma 1 are quite good for the entry level price, very neutral. The ma4's are a step or 2 up, keeping the neutrality and adding detail top to bottom. I bought a pair of the ma1's for each of my brothers a few xmases ago. I placed the order about a week out, only to find they didn't have the cables made up yet. Speaking on the phone to one of the principals of the organization, He rushed the orders the in time, Shipping one set separately to an out of town brother. It didn't take any argument from me for him to do this, He understood the situation and accommodated me. My audiophile brother likes the Ma1 IC, My non-audiophile brother doesn't seem to know the difference.

As Previous customer, I get sales info by email at least 2x a month. I don't think the bottom line prices vary too much. Aquick look at the price of the ma1's for this sale shows they are a few bucks(5$) cheaper, after the discount, than I recall paying. If you don't decide this weekend, don't worry they'll have another one.

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 9:44 am 

I haven't tried the Morrow speaker cables, but I do have the IC's, the MA 3. They do make great products, but the Cdn dollar isn't too helpful these days.

Albert Einstein