Canuck Audio Mart Hifi and Audio ForumCanuck Audio Mart Hifi and Audio Forum
It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:52 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Forum rules

Feedback for dealers regarding experience OUTSIDE of CAM must go in the Dealer Feedback Forum.

Post subject: Cross Canada CAM members
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:13 pm 

Greetings CAM members,

I have had so many excellent experiences here on CAM with you fellow members, that I thought it was time to thank so many of you who have had faith in me as a seller.

This was a painstaking undertaking, but in the wee hours of this morning, I compiled a list of every one of the CAM members with whom I have had the good fortune of meeting, buying from, selling to and trading with.

My first dip into the waters of the Classified section was a full 3 years after my join date. I had been reading with interest all of the Forums, made note of the most active posters, their ads for sale, their Feedback, their sellers'/buyers' Profiles and Feedback, etc. etc.

Getting to the point finally..... I very nearly abandoned CAM based on a post by Sylvain from la Belle Province entitled: 'It's been a pleasure, thank you!'

The tally is thus:

In 6 years of dealing, I have to date accumulated 78 positive feedbacks. Of those, British Columbia accounted for 3, Alberta has 8, Saskatchewan with 4 and Qu├ębec with an astounding 15! Ontario accounts for the remaining 48. My full bilingualism explains the QC numbers.

To each and everyone of you, a deep and sincere thank you and may we all continue to share in this wonderful hobby that we euphemistically term 'audiophilia'

Jean-Paul
aka Madcap