SOLD - FOR SALE: Yamaha M-70 Pure Sound Power Amp and C-50 Pre-Amp
Item #93144Info: Yamaha M-70 Pure Sound Power Amp and C-50 Pre-Amp
Jun 19, 08 12:13pm (PST)
Sponsored post - log in to remove this ad.
** This Ad is Marked as SOLD by seller and cannot be responded to. **
I'm selling a used but in great shape Yamaha M-70 Pure Sound Power Amp and C-50 Pre-Amplifier. If you need pure sound two channel these two pieces are definitely a steal.
$490 OBO. Lowballers will be ignore. Serious buyer only.
If you don’t know these device here’s some information:
YAMAHA Natural Sound M-70 Flagship Stereo Power Amplifier.
Good condition (minor scratches here and there) very powerful amplifier. This amp was Yamaha top of line model. Amplifier has been taken care of and never missed a beat.
This outputs 200 watts RMS at 8 ohm 20hz-20KHz of ear splitting crystal clear power with .002 THD!!
It includes dual range power level meters which work well the fifth LED bar on the left channel meter is out all others work properly maybe an easy fix for someone in the hobby or an audiophile. The glass cover on the led is is perfect shape. Few minor scratches are on the face and cover. All channels tested and 100% working. This also supports two sets of speakers with individual volume controls for each speaker.
Another great feature is that this amplifier will run in Class-A mode unless the continuous power requirement exceeds 25 Watts per channel (10 W in the M-40) then it will autoswitch to class AB.
* Weight is about 40lbs.
* ZDR = ZERO Distortion Rule Amplifier
* Power output is 200 'real RMS' watts per channel into 8 ohms or 250 wrms perchannel at 4 ohms both channels driven with SUPER LOW 0.002% THD.
* 200V/usec slew rate for SUPER FAST RESPONSE amplifier !
* LED bar graph display shows output power for each channel.
* Speaker connections for 2 pairs of speakers (A B).
* Offers DC coupled circuitry this amp will deliver high power and quality sound.
* Input level controls on front.
* Built-in voltage selector.
* Can run A or B or A+B speakers
This amp will guarantee to transform any speakers and make them alive. Easily will drive any speakers with authority.
Yamaha doesn't make power amplifiers like this anymore.
Specs : http://www2.yamaha.co.jp/manual/pdf/av/english/Sep A/M-70.pdf
The pre-amp is in great working order and looks good. No dents or scratches. It has many inputs and built-in tone controls. Also headphone output.
Please reply this email for contact information and direction. Thank you!
Canuck Audio Mart is FREE!