SOLD - FOR SALE: Pair of B&W Matrix 3 SERIES I Speakers - SOLD to Eugen
Item #649450696Info: Pair of B&W Matrix 3 SERIES I Speakers - SOLD to Eugen
Jul 20, 18 4:17am (PST)
Edited: Aug 13, 18 11:27am
[other classified ads]
78 See details
100% Positive Feedback
SingSoulStereoRepair has a verified PayPal account.Verified in Canada
|Days in System:||24|
Sponsored post - log in to remove this ad.
** This Ad is Marked as SOLD by seller and cannot be responded to. **
Rough shape (please see pics and read description).
It looks like a previous owner was, unfortunately, not kind of accurate with these very decent speakers. None of the damages have been done by me
1. Pedestals were built for each speaker, which caused some separation between bottom and side panels (pic 6 and 7).
2. Top left back corner of one of the speaker had some damage, but was fixed (pic 3).
3. Speaker terminal plate seems to be missing on one of the speakers (pic 11).
4. Aluminum angles were attached to the top back edges of each speaker (pic 3 and 4).
5. One mid-range driver has a hole in its cone (pic 9)
6. One tweeter misses a plastic and a piece of plastic is broken on the top of the front panel (pic 10)
Never the less, both speakers are functional (all drivers) and sound good :)))
They're probably still restorable or can be used in a garage, or as parts donors.
In good condition these go for ~1K
Even though the speakers are in working condition, am selling them as-is due to the shape and the vintage nature.
The speakers are very heavy, so pick up in Barrie or I can probably deliver them to Markham, Brampton.
Canuck Audio Mart is FREE!