SOLD - FOR SALE: Polk Audio Speakers: SDA SRS 2
Item #649449755Info: Polk Audio Speakers: SDA SRS 2
|Days in System:||8|
Sponsored post - log in to remove this ad.
** This Ad is Marked as SOLD by seller and cannot be responded to. **
The Top Ten Things Far Worse than Owning these speakers:
10. going to the doctor, and being prescribed an expensive drug for your "raging placebo addiction"
9. fishing with Salvadore Dali, and watching the fish melt away
8. finding out that your new Roomba is uni-directional
7. going to a clown's funeral, and having to pile into one car with everyone else
6. finally realizing that the "Time Machine" with the "cool flashing lights" you bought on Kijiji only transports you to the present
5. looking for something specific in a general store--it's never there
4. being told at the last minute that the blind date you're about to meet is nic-named "Pumpkin Butt"
3. that "cover band" you hired for your best friend's reception? Yep. They only cover The Wiggles. The upshot? Man, they did a smokin' version of "Toot Toot, Chuga Chuga, Big Red Car!"
2. being shipwrecked on a desert island, knowing that the book "How To Build A Ship Out Of Nothing" went down with the ship.
1. living in an expanding universe with a shrinking wallet!
So you see? Owning these speakers ain't all THAT bad! Okay, they're really big and heavy. But so is your sofa! And you put up with it, right? And, sure, they tend to get loud. Guess what? So do many other things! Harley Davidson motorcycles! Ice cream trucks! Strip joints! Uncle Milton at Thanksgiving dinners after one too many Molsons! Are we going to shun those? Hell no! Okay, maybe Uncle Milton's got to go. But other than him, we EMBRACE the good kind of loud. And THESE are that! Gooooood! In fact, they're some of the best loud I've ever heard! Don't believe me? Good! Nothing I like better than a smile reaching the face of a skeptic. All you gotta do is listen to these. Would I kid you?
We're in Windsor, ON, less than a mile from either the bridge or tunnel. They're too big to ship: local pick-up only. Price is firm. If ad is still up, then the speakers are still available. Oh, to run these as they were meant to run (with the interconnect cable attached) you'll need a common-ground amp or receiver.
From Polk Audio web site (https://polksda.com/sdasrs2.shtml):
Years of Production: 1986-88
Original MSRP: $2,200/pair
Drivers: 2 - 1" SL2000 tweeters, 4 - 6.5" midranges, 1 - 15" fluid-coupled subwoofer
Dimensions: 50"H x 20.688"W x 12.344"D
Weight: 135 pounds each
Frequency Response: 12Hz - 26kHz
Impedence: 4 Ohms
Recommended Power: 10-750 watts per channel
Canuck Audio Mart is FREE!