Sponsored post - log in to remove this ad.
** This Ad is Marked as SOLD by seller and cannot be responded to. **
Spectacular Surround Sound In Minutes With No Drilling, No Wires, No Mess Not only does the F/X not need wires, but it doesn't need multiple enclosures or dedicated power amps either. It's designed to deliver surround sound from a single cabinet. The new F/X Wireless Surround employs our Controlled Dispersion Array and Polk Digital Logic technologies to solve the installation problems posed by conventional multi-enclosure, wired surround sound speaker systems. A 2.4 GHz transmitter that connects to your home theater receiver or surround sound processor lets you enjoy the convenience of wireless 5.1, 7.1, and 9.2 surround operation, and the simplicity of placing the F/X loudspeaker on the floor, a table or a shelf.
From the Manufacturer
The one of a kind F/X® Wireless Surround Speaker is a single compact system that creates a completely enveloping, realistic surround-sound performance without the rear speakers, wires and, most importantly, hassles. The F/X Wireless Surround works perfectly in any size room and fits unobtrusively into your décor on the floor, on or under a sofa-back table or on a wall shelf.
- A completely self-contained full range amplified surround-channel sound system.
- State-of-the-art 2.4GHz transmitter sends the surround channels from your receiver to the F/X Wireless Surround’s onboard receiver for instant, lossless signal response.
- Polk Audio’s patented Controlled Dispersion Array (CDA) technology delivers enveloping surround left, surround right and back surround staging for 5.1, 7.1 surround in any room environment.
- Ported enclosure with dedicated woofer for unexpectedly big, full bass response.
- Polk Digital Logic® and a 3-position DSP Controller enable you to place the F/X Wireless Surround in the most convenient place of your choosing - on the floor, table or on a wall shelf.
- A completely self-contained wireless surround-channel sound system.
- Four 2-1/2" Full-Range Drivers
- 5-1/4" Woofer
- Compact 120 Watt Multichannel DSP Amplifier.
- Rock Solid Triple Enclosure Multi-Braced MDF Cabinet
Patent Pending Technology
Developed especially for the F/X Wireless Surround, Controlled Dispersion Array is comprised of two tightly grouped speaker arrays, in combination with phase and amplitude tapering, that produces a radiation pattern of narrow beams. CDA permits the F/X to project sound toward reflective surfaces to produce an immersive, spacious surround field, rich with spatial cues required for proper localization of surround sound effects.
Polk Digital Logic is a sophisticated processing algorithm that enables the F/X Wireless Surround to reproduce accurate and believable surround sound irrespective of your listening position relative to the speaker. This means you can place the F/X Wireless Surround on the floor, the table or up on a shelf, and at the push of a button give your ears the cues they need to locate the surround images in space.
Why You Should Consider This Product
If you want the complete home theater audio experience but can’t run the wires to the rear, or have been turned off by all the extra speakers, not to mention the hassle of setting them up just right, this is the speaker you’ve been waiting for. The F/X Wireless Surround will add room-filling, in-the-action thrills of stunning surround sound in minutes without any of the aggravation. Movies, gaming and TV all become bigger, richer viewing experiences from this compact, unobtrusive wireless solution.
Mid/Woofer 1 - 5-1/4" Diameter (13.34cm)
Cabinet Size 8-1/8" H x 19-11/2" W x 7-3/4" D
(20.64cm H x 49.53cm W x 19.68cm D)
Transmitter Size 1-1/2" H x 7" W x 3-13/32" D
(3.8cm H x 17.8cm W x 8.6cm D)
Mounting Options Floor, Table, Shelf
Canotrolled Dispersion Array
Product Weight 18 lbs. (8.16kgs)
Accessories (comes with) Two Pair Male to Male RCA Cables
2.4 GHz Wireless Transmitter (1-1/2" H x 7" W x 3-13/32" D)
This ad was originally posted on US Audio Mart and the seller ships to the United States.