FOR SALE: Custom Built 2A3/300B Tube Single-Ended Stereo Amplifier
Item #649402513Info: Custom Built 2A3/300B Tube Single-Ended Stereo Amplifier
||20.41 (kg) Calculate Shipping
||24.00cm x 16.00cm x 16.00cm
||10 - Mint (?)
Dec 28, 17 7:59am (PST)
Edited: Dec 28, 17 7:59am
[other classified ads]
6 See details
100% Positive Feedback
blairm has a verified PayPal account.Verified in Canada
|Days in System:||24|
Sponsored post - log in to remove this ad.
I am parting with my custom design/built Class A stereo power amplifier. It is a terrific companion for your high-efficiency speakers. Tested were many input/driver configurations and the SRPP 6SL7GT combination was the best for my ear and oscilloscope. Nothing beats (for me) the focused and life-like presentation of zero NFB, SE triode amps and this one is my favourite thus far.
Selling it to finance another build. Must keep busy :)
Features and specifications:
• Overbuilt with high quality parts for trouble free operation.
• Solen and Sprague PS caps and Auricap coupling caps.
• All Hammond iron: 1 x 302AX PT, 1 x 193J choke and 2 x 1627SEA OT.
• Compatible with 2A3 and 300B triodes (2.5KΩ Pri.)
• Modern silver-plated pin ceramic tube sockets.
• Comes with: 1 x RCA 5R4GY, 2 x Sylvania 6SL7GT and 2 x JJ 2A3 40W power tubes ($500 value)
• Front panel power and standby switches with neon indicator lamps.
• Front panel isolated high-quality RCA input connectors with mute switch.
• One (1) hum-pot per channel eliminate virtually all intrinsic Class A hum to sub-audible millivolt levels.
• Exterior fused IEC connector and detachable power cord.
• 3-way binding posts with selection of secondary OT taps.
• Painted “hammertone” custom-made steel chassis with solid cherry wood side panels
• No integrated level (volume) adjustment. Must use a preamp or passive volume control. ~1.7V input sensitivity.
• Weighs approximately 45lbs.
Preferred pick-up/delivery within the Greater Toronto Area.
I am NOT willing to ship due to weight and potential for chassis damage.
Call or message me at (416) 723-6410.
Canuck Audio Mart is FREE!