EXPIRED - FOR SALE: Rockford Fosgate POWER 550X Car Amplifier
Item #649396637Info: Rockford Fosgate POWER 550X Car Amplifier
|Days in System:||180|
Sponsored post - log in to remove this ad.
Up for sale is a Rockford Fosgate POWER 550X Car Amplifier. This amp is made in the USA and has a lot more power than its rating. The Rockford Fosgate Verification Certificate that came with the amp indicates the ACTUAL TOTAL POWER IS 722 WATTS (All channels driven to full power at 2 ohms). The amp works perfectly and comes with the remote bass knob.
Aiming for ultimate sound quality? Rockford Fosgate knows the feeling. The Power 550X delivers intense multi-channel performance, with 4 channels of ultra-clean 65 watts RMS power. Patented trans•ANA circuitry keeps preamp voltages low and signal paths simple for outstanding audio quality you won't hear in lesser amps.
Use the razor-sharp (24 dB per octave slope) front and rear crossovers to tailor the 550X for different jobs. Switch to high-pass mode to eliminate extreme low bass from full-range speakers or components. Or bridge the amp to 2-channel mode, activate the low-pass crossovers, and drive a pair of subwoofers with 275 watts per side! MOSFET output devices supply the sonic muscle for awesome performance with total accuracy.
In the mood for big bass? The wired remote offers driver's seat control over Punch Bass, with up to 18 dB of bass boost at 45 Hz. If space is tight, you can remove the amplifier's endcaps for a smaller profile.
• 65 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms
• 137.5 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms
• 275 watts RMS x 2 in bridged mode at 4 ohms
• 2-, 3-, or 4-channel output
• Tri-way capable (Tri-Way crossover required)
• MOSFET power supply and output devices
• front and rear 50-250 Hz high-pass/low-pass crossovers, 24 dB/octave slopes
• MEHSA mounting technology increases the heat transfer from the MOSFET output devices to the heat sink, for higher power output, lower operating temperatures, and greater reliability
• TOPAZ — noise-killing differential inputs that eliminate 80% of ground loop noise
• Trans•ana circuitry keeps preamp voltages low and signal paths simple for outstanding audio quality
• NOMAD — advanced protection circuitry for "intelligent" shutdown protection
• wired remote control included for fingertip control of Punch Bass (for 0-18 dB of bass boost at 45 Hz)
• preamp-level (RCA) inputs
• preamp (RCA) outputs
• 4-gauge power and ground connectors
• dimensions: 13-7/16"W (9-15/16" without endcaps) x 2-7/16"H x 9-7/8"D
• 3-year warranty
What's in the Box:
• Owner's manual
• 4-Channel amplifier
• RF center badge
• Remote Punch Bass control
• 15' Remote Punch Bass cable
• 1 Mounting bracket for Remote Punch Bass control
• Self-adhesive Remote Punch Bass control decal
• Remote Punch Bass control knob
• Installation and Operation Manual
• Manual Addendum sheet
• Verification Certificate
• "Team RF" sticker
Canuck Audio Mart is FREE!