EXPIRED - FOR SALE: Audio Research DigitaLink Coaxial Interconnect RCA to RCA 1.5 M
Item #649381453Info: Audio Research DigitaLink Coaxial Interconnect RCA to RCA 1.5 M
||Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, Cheque, Money Order
||0.91 (kg) Calculate Shipping
||30.48cm x 30.48cm x 7.62cm
||11 - New (?)
Sep 26, 17 1:35pm (PST)
Edited: Sep 26, 17 1:36pm
Saint Paul, MN
[other classified ads]
||Audio Research Corporation
3 See details
100% Positive Feedback
Chelseawin has a verified PayPal account.Verified in United States
|Days in System:||180|
- Allow Local Pickup
United States: $15
Sponsored post - log in to remove this ad.
This Audio Research DigitaLink Coaxial Interconnect is 1.5 meters long and has RCA to RCA connectors. New in box. Original packaging included.
From the manufacturer
Audio Research wire accessories have been developed from many years of empirical research and listening tests to determine which types of wire actually sound best when used for point-to-point connections inside our electronics. These proprietary formulations were then used as the basis for external wire accessories to properly connect and operate our equipment in an exciting music reproduction system.
Only the finest materials are used in these wire products: highest-purity copper, selected low-loss dielectrics (insulting materials), rugged outer sheath material, and audiophile-grade connectors. Each product is painstakingly hand-assembled and terminated at our factory using a proprietary solder formula.
When choosing Audio Research interconnects and speaker wire, you take the guesswork out of selecting products which will work with your electronics, because Audio Research engineers have done the work for you.
* Developed from the same proprietary wire used for internal connections in our products.
* Litz construction using unique dielectrics (insulating material) in and around each micro-strand ensures purer midrange and high-frequency response.
* Oxygen-free copper used in each micro-strand for maximum signal transmission.
* Size of conductive Litz bundles calculated for most linear bass response.
* Low capacitance and low inductance minimize frequency foll-off caused by interaction with associated components.
* Unique winding geometry and tightly layered construction minimizes unwanted vibration-induced "microphonic" effects.
* Full hand-soldered (non-crimped) terminations using sonically selected, proprietary solder.
* Audiophile-grade connectors ensure tight, high-transmission connections between components.
* Unique "L" shaped speaker wire lugs for easier connection to speakers and amps.
* Outer sheathing materials selected for minimal sonic effect and durability.
* Controlled 75-ohm impedance, telemetry-grade connectors and full shielding for best digital data transmission with DigitLink coaxial.
This ad was originally posted on US Audio Mart and the seller ships to the United States.
Canuck Audio Mart is FREE!