SOLD - FOR SALE: Micromega MyGroov MM/MC Phono Stage SALE PENDING to Audio Collector
Item #649381414Info: Micromega MyGroov MM/MC Phono Stage SALE PENDING to Audio Collector
||Cash, Paypal, Interac/EMT
||0.91 (kg) Calculate Shipping
||30.48cm x 30.48cm x 10.16cm
||10 - Mint (?)
Sep 26, 17 11:06am (PST)
Edited: Sep 26, 17 10:57pm
Port Hope, ON
[other classified ads]
79 See details
100% Positive Feedback
|Days in System:||1|
Sponsored post - log in to remove this ad.
** This Ad is Marked as SOLD by seller and cannot be responded to. **
For sale is my Micromega MyGroov MM/MC phono stage. It's a great starter phono stage for those new to vinyl and the only reason I am selling it is I have upgraded to a vintage Aragon 47K phono stage. Specs are below:
MM/MC Audiophile Phono Preamplifier
• Differential analog input structure to avoid current injection into the cartridge.
• MyGROOV adapts to all type of cartridges despite of their impedance and sensitivity.
• Four positions horizontal rotary switch with anodized aluminum wheel.
To select between STBY – MM – MUTE – MC
• Out of standby delay to avoid any thump at turn on and when switching
between MM, Mute and MC.
• LED status indicator : Red when MyGROOV is in standby and White in operation.
• Integrated in house designed universal power supply 85-265 Vac / 50-60Hz.
• Unique design, extremely fast, ultra low noise audio power supply.
• No electrolytic capacitors in the audio section, neither in the low noise power supply,
nor in the audio path.
• Cartridge load impedance : MM - 47 kΩ / MC - 100 Ω.
• Gain : MM - 40 dB / MC – 60 dB.
• Very Low THD (1 kHz) ≤ 0,001% MM, ≤ 0,005% MC.
• RIAA deviation < ± 1 dB (20 Hz – 20 kHz).
• Frequency response : 20 Hz – 20 kHz.
Box, packaging, power supply, manual.
Similar items you might be interested in
Canuck Audio Mart is FREE!