FOR SALE: Velodyne CT-120 12" Subwoofer (Black)
Item #649379403Info: Velodyne CT-120 12" Subwoofer (Black)
||9 - Excellent (?)
Sep 16, 17 1:20pm (PST)
Edited: Sep 16, 17 1:20pm
[other classified ads]
|Days in System:||91|
Sponsored post - log in to remove this ad.
Up for sale is a Velodyne CT-120 12" Subwoofer in black ash. Velodyne is one of the best names in home audio and they have been making audiophile subs for many years. The CT-120 has been cared for and it comes from a pet-free and smoke-free home. The sub had an MSRP of $1200 and now I’m letting it go for $300.
The sub is fully functional and blends very well with both floor-standing and bookshelf speaker systems. The CT-120 will also complement Sound Bars / Sound Bases and deliver the low end that those small speakers cannot provide.
The CT-120 subwoofer has all the dynamics and accuracy needed for music and movies. The Class A/B amplifier provides a good power reserve to allow clear and clean playback. Diesel engines growl convincingly and (big) gun blasts sound clear and focused. On-screen explosions and the heavy roar of twisted metal will shake your room with authority. The CT-120 will make you believe the freight train on your screen is rolling through your theater.
Velodyne CT-120 Subwoofer Review:
Features & Controls
• Built-in Class A/B 130 W RMS power amplifier
• Subwoofer Direct – switchable crossover bypass
• Adjustable (40 to 120 Hz) low-pass crossover
• Selectable (80 or 100 Hz) high-pass crossover
• Line-level inputs and outputs
• Speaker-level inputs and outputs
• Signal sensing auto on/off with bypass option
• Variable volume control
• Selectable phase control (0 or 180 degrees)
• Dual staggered low-pass crossover; 12 dB/octave initial, 24 dB/octave ultimate
• Anti-clipping circuit
• Over excursion protection
• H x W x D: 18" x 15" x 18.75"
• Frequency Response: 25 Hz – 120 Hz (+/- 3 dB)
• High-pass Crossover: 80 or 100 Hz
• Low-pass Crossover: 40-120 Hz (12 dB/octave, 24 dB ultimate)
• Amplifier (Class A/B): 130 W RMS / 280 W Peak
• Woofer: 12" Forward Firing
• Magnet: 55 oz.
• Voice Coil: 2" four layer copper
• Inputs: Line-level & speaker-level
• Outputs: Line level & speaker-level
• Weight: 60 lbs
Canuck Audio Mart is FREE!