FOR SALE: Scott - HH Scott - 480 and 426 project amps (not working) plus Scott 530T Tuner working v well - Pac
Item #649378664Info: Scott - HH Scott - 480 and 426 project amps (not working) plus Scott 530T Tuner working v well - Pac
||Cash, Paypal, Money Order, Interac/EMT
Sep 12, 17 7:16pm (PST)
Edited: Sep 24, 17 7:31am
Three Hills, AB
[other classified ads]
23 See details
100% Positive Feedback
|Days in System:||38|
Sponsored post - log in to remove this ad.
Interesting set - Amps not working, but tuner works very well
480A Amp - lights up but no sound - no bad sounds, no good sounds. Maybe a cheap fix? I'm guessing.
- quite nice cosmetics - not cleaned up in photos - very little by way of scratches or nicks
- i think was top of line in Scott amps
- circa 1978
- 85 wats
- seem to be in the $400 range in working condition
A-426 Amp - not happy - I think it blows fuses - took it to my tech and he said not worth me paying him to fix it
- no photos but looks a lot like the 480 - except has built in rack handles
- 30 watts
530T (maybe TL) Tuner - working very well - only flaw is light out in one meter
- good sensitivity - I can tell, as I live 100 km from FM and use a $3 "T wire" antanae taped to the wall - theres a big difference between tuners used like this
- good sound
- cosmetic = good- haven't done any cleanup here, no obvious scratches or damage of significance
- 1978 - mate to the 480 amp
- seem to be in the $150/200 range asking
The 480 and Tuner are a nice looking set, and well built. Vintage goodness.
Note - you may need to use full name "HH Scott" when googling about.
If not sold by time my tech gets out from the pile of work I have for him now - will see what he thinks on the 480. If i fix it, price goes up.
Will ship if required.
Can deliver for free to Calgary or Red Deer, on my schedule. Edmonton possibly as well for gas money.
Email or cell/text 403-443-3229 not after 9 pm Mountain please
Canuck Audio Mart is FREE!