SOLD - FOR SALE: Shure V15vxMR Cartridge - Barely Used, with All Packaging & Accessories!
Item #649378214Info: Shure V15vxMR Cartridge - Barely Used, with All Packaging & Accessories!
||Paypal, Money Order, Money Wire
||0.91 (kg) Calculate Shipping
||30.48cm x 12.70cm x 10.16cm
||9 - Excellent (?)
Sep 10, 17 3:24pm (PST)
Edited: Oct 29, 17 9:40am
[other classified ads]
|Days in System:||49|
Sponsored post - log in to remove this ad.
** This Ad is Marked as SOLD by seller and cannot be responded to. **
Shure V15vxMR cartridge in great condition - used for less than 50 hours in total in a second system. I am the original owner of the cartridge and used it extremely sparingly over the years. It comes with the original box, case, and all accessories (cleaning brush, headshell screwdriver, manuals, etc.).
Great opportunity to own one of the most famous cartridges ever - now discontinued! See below for the tech specs from Shure.
Note that it is currently mounted to a Linn Basik turntable (see my other ad if interested) - the turntable/tonearm is not included in this listing (just the cartridge and accessories).
The much improved Shure V15VxMR requires only one gram of tracking force to extract groove information from your LP. Shure engineers worked their magic to make this latest incarnation truly the best sounding V15V ever.
A recipient of numerous favorable reviews from both the press and users, the Shure V15VxMR was recently chosen by The Absolute Sound (Issue 137 & 144 October/November 2003) as an Editors Choice Best Buy Phono Cartridge.
Shure V15VxMR Phono Cartridge Specifications
- Tonearm mount: 1/2 inch
- Type: Moving magnet
- Features: Dynamic stabilizer damper, de-staticizer, die-cast aluminum mounting block, side guard stylus protection
- Output voltage @ 1kHz,5cm/sec.: 3mV
- Frequency response: 20Hz-22kHz +/-2dB
- Load impedance: 47k ohms
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: >30dB
- Stylus type: MASAR polished nude micro-ridge 0.15 mil x 3 mil
- Stylus replacement: Shure VN5xMR
- Cantilever: MICROWALL/Be - ultra low mass, beryllium/tubular, 0.5 mil wall thickness, 18 mil diameter
- Tracking force: 0.75 - 1.5 g
- Weight: 6.6 g
- Accessories included: Headshell screwdriver, user guide, mounting hardware, stylus cleaning brush
This ad was originally posted on US Audio Mart.
V15vxMR cartridge, box, case, manuals, and original accessories
Canuck Audio Mart is FREE!