DEALER AD: Telos Audio Gold Reference Series / MKII Power Cable 1.5M
Item #649369949Info: Telos Audio Gold Reference Series / MKII Power Cable 1.5M
|Days in System:||138|
Sponsored post - log in to remove this ad.
Gold Reference Power Cable 1.5M $ 800
The Golden Reference products still make statements with their high resolutions, accurate definitions and crystal clear transparency. The Golden Reference products are where you start to look at if you are after a well balanced sound with ultimate neutrality.
- extremely high purity oxygen-free copper conductors.
- Optimized crystalization process with Telos Special Cryogenic Treatment
- Telos Copper and 24 carat Gold-Plated Power Plugs
- Telos Copper and 24 carat Gold-Plated Rings Resonators
- Telos high purity copper and 24 carat Gold plated connectors
Gold Reference MKII Power Cable 1.5M $ 1000
1. The all new Gold Reference MKII is equipped with Far Infrared Technology Far Infrared is an electromagnetic radiation of 4 – 400 micrometers wave length; it is widely used in medical treatment as the wavelength is very close to human body's radiation wave length. Far Infrared is a form of photon and does not carry any electrical charge. In particle physics, photon is an elementary particle which could influence other particles.
It was observed that shining a light on certain metals would lead to electric current in a circuit. Hypothetically, certain resonance frequency could be observed as quantum mechanics postulates that all particles exhibit both wave and particle properties. Under the Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy, FTIR test, nano minerals exhibit specific absorption characteristics towards far infrared wavelength. Therefore, we could derive that nano minerals possess far infrared "energy storage" capacity. With the addition of nano minerals into the cable making process, we could definitely equip our products with excellent far infrared characteristics (radiation rate greater than 0.8).
2. The all new Gold Reference MKII is made with new conductor configurations to meet the new generation of sound requirements. The individual conductor dimensions and configurations have been totally reengineered, this has increased the cross-sectional area from 4 mm2 in the previous generation to 5.2 mm2. By redistributing the conductors and braiding ratio, the highs becomes even more refined and fluid. At the same time, elevating the richness in the mids and further extending the lows.
3. The all new Gold Reference MKII comes with the latest gold plated resonance control sound enhancement ring. With the latest dimension recalculated from ground up, the weight distribution has been greatly improved. With the new ring, the golden tonality unique to TELOS has been further enhanced. Thus, bringing cleaner textures, blacker background and more dimensional imaging.
Canuck Audio Mart is FREE!