EXPIRED - FOR SALE: For Sale Premium Polk RTI A9 Mint Speakers - $800
Item #649369071Info: For Sale Premium Polk RTI A9 Mint Speakers - $800
|Days in System:||90|
Sponsored post - log in to remove this ad.
Selling my barely used, mint condition Polk Audio RTI A9 speakers . Selling because I am moving to a condo and these are too big for a Condo. These are retailing for $1174 for a single speaker (pair for around $ 2500 + tax) at Best Buy. I am selling for $900 for pair. At this price you are getting top notch speakers with premium sound quality. Serious buyers please.
The RTiA9 is a high performance powerhouse and the ultimate manifestation of our RTiA Series. Featuring Dynamic Balance® transducers--three 7-inch bass drivers, two 5 1/4-inch midrange drivers and a 1-inch high frequency dome tweeter--the RTiA9 will fill even the largest room with energy and excitement. With a mind blowing 500 Watt power capacity, these speakers can take everything you can give them and more. Watch high octane action movies in their full grandeur, or delight in an intimate jazz performance.
• The proprietary curved, 6-layer DAHLI enclosure design creates the optimal shear damping for a more rigid, acoustically inert enclosure and minimal cabinet resonances. RTiA9 cabinets are designed for clean, accurate sound.
• The two 5 1/4-inch midrange drivers are housed in their own tuned internal enclosures for increased clarity and lifelike detail.
• Klippel motor optimization uses laser measurement technology to ensure a smooth excursion path at either end of the volume spectrum for uniform performance at both low and high volumes.
• Polk's proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance technology allows our engineers to design out distortion-causing driver and system resonances, so you only hear the good sounds.
• Durable, computer-modeled, injection-molded butyl rubber surrounds suppress unwanted cone resonances for a lifetime of reliable sound.
• The RTiA Cascade Tapered Crossover eliminates the comb filtering and beaming, common to multi-driver speakers, which degrades the quality of the audio and collapses the soundstage.
• Beautiful curved furniture-grade hardwood veneer cabinet finishes, with sleek trim accents in black or cherry.
• Computer-modeled anti-diffraction grilles enhance the good looks while minimizing sonic interference.
• PowerPort® Plus bass venting is our patented design for smoothly transitioning the air flow from the port into your listening area, eliminating turbulence and distortion, for bigger, more musical, deep bass impact.
• All Polk loudspeakers are timbre-matched within their series, designed with the same components throughout, to achieve seamless speaker-to-speaker blending effects in multi-channel systems.
• Dual gold-plated, professional-style 5-way binding posts, for the most secure connection options.
• Dual binding posts allow bi-amp or bi-wire connections, for the ultimate in customized high performance audio.
Dimensions - Product Weight (each) 75 pounds
Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Depth 21 3/8 (54.29cm) "
Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Height 48 5/8 (123.51cm) "
Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Width - 8 7/8 (22.54cm) "
Dimensions Enclosure Type - Mid-High Array Enclosure Type - Sealed
Dimensions Enclosure Type - Subwoofer Enclosure Type - Power Port Plus bass venting
Driver Complement Midrange - Diameter - 5 1/4 (13.34cm) "
Driver Complement Midrange - Quantity - 2
Driver Complement Midrange - Type - Dynamic Balance drivers with polymer composite cones and rubber surrounds
Driver Complement Subwoofer - Diameter - 7 (17.78cm) "
Driver Complement Subwoofer - Quantity - 3
Driver Complement Subwoofer - Type - Dynamic Balance drivers with polymer composite cones and rubber surrounds
Driver Complement Tweeter - Diameter - 1 (2.54cm) "
Driver Complement Tweeter - Quantity - 1
Driver Complement Tweeter - Type - Dynamic Balance silk polymer composite tweeter
Electrical - Efficiency - 90 dB
Electrical - Inputs - Dual 5-way binding posts
Electrical - Lower -3dB Limit - 30 Hz
Electrical - Nominal Impedance - 8 ohms
Electrical - Recommended Amplifier Power - 50-500 watts per channel
Electrical - Total Frequency Response - 18Hz-27kHz
Electrical - Upper -3dB Limit - 26 kHz
Electrical Crossover - Midbass/woofer
Crossover Frequency - 120 Hz
Electrical Crossover - Tweeter/midrange
Crossover Frequency - 1.8 kHz
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
Canuck Audio Mart is FREE!