FOR SALE: Electrical Audio Midside Matrix
Item #649363097Info: Electrical Audio Midside Matrix
||Cash, Paypal, Interac/EMT
||1.50 (kg) Calculate Shipping
||53.34cm x 22.86cm x 15.24cm
||10 - Mint (?)
Dec 24, 17 12:26pm (PST)
[other classified ads]
4 See details
100% Positive Feedback
|Days in System:||26|
Sponsored post - log in to remove this ad.
Selling my MINT condition Electrical Audio Midside Matrix.
Custom unit built by Greg Norman at Electrical Audio (Steve Albini) in Chicago
Unit is in excellent working and physical condition.
Blurb from the manual below;
The M-S Matrix eliminates the need for eating up console channels to decode mid-side signals. Typically you would use one channel for the mid signal (panned center), and two for the side (one panned left, the other panned right, with the polarity reversed). The need to have both side channels precisely set to the same gain makes it impossible to adjust the stereo width of the decoding easily. Our Matrix makes that simple to tweak with just one knob (Side).
· Active balanced input stage (50K Ohm impedance).
· Unbalanced output amps have a DC servo (no capacitors in that signal path), and are strong enough to drive a 600 ohm load with very little distortion.
· Low noise, low distortion inter-stage op-amps
· The overall headroom of the unit is 23.5 dBu.
· Frequency response is flat from 10Hz to 250kHz
· Works seamlessly with both +4dBu and -10dBV equipment
· “Mid” and “Side” faders range from no signal (CCW position) to 1 dB of gain (CW position)
· Output trims range from -20dB to +6dB of gain.
· Over all gain of the unit tops out at +7dB
· Power transformer is toroidal for low electro-magnetic noise and high efficiency.
· Includes a rugged, ±18 VDC power supply for rock hard stability.
· Multicolored back-lit “e” badge has a soothing effect on some people, but has nothing to do with the audio
Additional details including manual can be found on the ElectricalAudio website
Comes with power cord and original manual.
Buyer cover shipping/paypal
Interact email transfer welcomed
Canuck Audio Mart is FREE!