EXPIRED - FOR SALE: Polk Audio XM Satellite receiver (for home use)
Item #649362472Info: Polk Audio XM Satellite receiver (for home use)
||Cash, Paypal, Money Order, Money Wire, Interac/EMT
||8 - Very good (?)
Jun 22, 17 10:48am (PST)
Edited: Sep 13, 17 5:31am
[other classified ads]
504 See details
99.4% Positive Feedback
AVguy has a verified PayPal account.Verified in Canada
|Days in System:||180|
Sponsored post - log in to remove this ad.
Polk Audio made a XM Satellite receiver, the model XRt12, which is designed for use in your home Audio system.
You'll find one of the many reviews available on-line through the link provided above.
Another is here: http://talk2memiami.com/home_audio_home_xm_satellite.htm
XRt12 convenience features include:
Full function remote control
- Built-in signal strength meter helps you position your antenna for perfect reception
- Up to 20 channel presets for quick and easy switching to your favorite channels
- Category function allows you to scan through major categories of channels (Rock, Talk, Sports, etc.)
- The Preview function allows you to see what channels are available and what is playing before switching from the channel you are listening to
- The Display control lets you enlarge the text on the display for easy viewing from a distance when your tuner is not hooked up to a TV
- Output Level Control matches the analog output volume of the XRt12 to match that of other sources in your system for consistent volume as you switch from XM to other sources
- If you have a whole house distributed audio system like those made by AMX, Crestron, NetStreams or Elan, the XRt12's RS-232 I/O connector allows you to plug it right into the system for XM radio throughout the house. You'll be able to control the XRt12 from any station on the system and display channel, artist and song data on any control screen in the network.
- You can set the XRt12 to automatically shut off if a button is not pressed in 30, 60 or 90 minutes
- If your audio receiver or amp has a 12Volt trigger output, you can connect your XRt12 to it and have the receiver turn the XRt12 on and off
This tuner is in very good condition and was very lightly used. As you can see in one photo, the plastic film was still on the display window. I took it off briefly to take one of the photos.
The Polk XRt12 tuner sold for $330.00 US, but you can have this one for only $125.00. obro
email transfer preferred, or Bank/Postal Money Order., or direct deposit. If buyere wants PayPal, buyer pays fee.
Canuck Audio Mart is FREE!