Search A/V Classifieds
DEALER ADS WELCOMEClick here for more information
SOLD - FOR SALE: Bel Canto Design mLink 24/192 Asynchronous USB Converter
Bel Canto Design mLink 24/192 Asynchronous USB Converter in superb cosmetic and operational condition. No scratches or dings. With original box, user guide sheet and BNC/RCA adapter. SPDIF cable provided is an excellent 4ft Blue Jeans cable with Canare RCA connectors. I'm the original owner of the mLink and bought it new from Dedicated Audio, Scottsdale, AZ.
This is a truly excellent converter. I'm only selling it because I upgraded to the next step up Bel Canto Design uLink. Though truthfully, I wasn't able to hear any differences between the mLink and uLink, even though my associated gear is quite good (Laptop PC with JRiver, iFi iUSB 3.0, iFi Gemini dual-headed USB cable, iFi iDSD DAC (operating in preamp mode), Naim Headline 2 headphone amp w/Teddy Pardo HeadlinePS linear psu, and Audeze LCD-X headphones).
• Dual Low Phase Noise clocks
• Asynchronous USB 2.0 uLink core 500MHz DSP technology
• Converts USB computer sources to S/PDIF
• Bit perfect playback at all rates from 16bit/44.1K to 24bit/192K
• Uses native drivers with Mac OSX 10.6 or later
• Windows 7 or XP requires driver download from www.belcantodesign/Support.html
• System volume control is disabled
• Buss powered from USB input with LC filters and local power regulation
• Galvanic isolation between your computer source and audio system prevents computer noise from entering the audio signal path
• Highest quality sound from all of your computer audio signals
USB Driver required only for Windows and is available here: http://www.belcantodesign.com/home/support/user-guides-and-downloads/
$140 + 3% Paypal fee + Shipping/Insurance.
Sorry, selling and shipping only to USA based buyers with a reasonable amount of positive-only feedback.
I have lots of 100% feedback on eBay (see the eBay external feedback link), and over 100 points of 100% positive feedback on Audiogon. So buy with confidence.
May 30, 17 11:59am
This ad was originally posted on US Audio Mart.
As per the attached pictures. Original box, user guide sheet, BNC/RCA adapter, and 4ft Blue Jeans SPDIF cable (RCA to RCA).