FOR SALE: Thorens TD125 mkII w Jelco 750D - LOWER PRICE
Item #649352134Info: Thorens TD125 mkII w Jelco 750D - LOWER PRICE
||Cash, Paypal, Cheque, Money Order
||7 - Good (?)
May 02, 17 3:14pm (PST)
Edited: Oct 08, 17 10:37am
[other classified ads]
16 See details
100% Positive Feedback
|Days in System:||171|
Sponsored post - log in to remove this ad.
Excellent condition Thorens TD 125 mkII, that works like a charm and sounds like the legend it is.
This table comes expertly fitted with a brand new Jelco 750D tonearm, and Jelco JAC 502 interconnect cable. This is a BIG step up from the original TP16 or even SME tonearms, that unleashes the table true potential.
How does it sound: glorious!
It has both modern precision, detail, but also that incomparably smooth and musical Thorens flow.
The Jelco 750D looks and feels luxurious and is a joy to use, with all necessary convenient adjustments (on the fly anti-skating and VTF, easy VTA, ...).
- stable speed, new belt, lubricated bearing, suspension dialed in
- original parts (except the tonearm of course), including the good looking (and sounding) platter cover
- cosmetic condition is very good, with normal light signs of age mostly on the buttons and the plinth
- dust cover (dunno if it's original?) is not bad, with some light clouding and cosmetic signs of age, it could use some buffing (NB: there's no hinges, but it fits perfectly and serves its protective purpose)
- both user and service manual are provided
- bonus: the arm comes with a second headshell (a $75 value) that makes cartridges swapping a breeze!
Obviously sold as is, and conservatively rated at 7/10 but this table is a joy to use, listen to and look at. It can also be easily upgraded should you want to tinker (think the original power cord for instance, although opinions are mixed on the benefits of this). You can look for such a table for a long time!
No trades, no lowballs. A local sale would be preferred but I will consider shipping. I pack very carefully. Please see my 100% feedback here and on Agon and buy with complete confidence. Paypal adds 3%.
NB: this table is a fantastic match with the Shure V15 mkIII I have for sale. I will offer an attractive combined price!
This ad was originally posted on US Audio Mart.
Turntable, arm, phono cable, dust cover (non original).
Canuck Audio Mart is FREE!