SOLD - FOR SALE: Parasound Zhd HDMI Switcher - Like NEW
Item #649351922Info: Parasound Zhd HDMI Switcher - Like NEW
||Money Order, Money Wire, Interac/EMT
||2.72 (kg) Calculate Shipping
||32.38cm x 30.48cm x 13.34cm
||10 - Mint (?)
Oct 29, 17 7:48am (PST)
Edited: Apr 07, 18 1:13am
||Zhd HDMI Selector
Sponsored post - log in to remove this ad.
** This Ad is Marked as SOLD by seller and cannot be responded to. **
Parasound Zhd HDMI Switcher – Like NEW
- Parasound Zhd HDMI Switcher – Like NEW - Comes complete with original remote control, owner's manual, box & packing materials. New Sold for $600 US, asking $265 OBO.
- The Zhd - HDMI Switcher is designed to select up to five HDMI sources and route them to a single HDMI output.
It switches the entire HDMI signal, including video, audio and the critical encryption signal for copyright protection.
It does not decode HDMI signals. It does not alter or degrade the HDMI signal in any way. It also includes a switchable
HDMI boost function to increase the strength of the HDMI output when it is attached to a long HDMI cable run. The Zhd is
fully HDCP compliant. You can control the Zhd by the front panel, IR remote, RS-232 or automatically, by linking it to a
Parasound 7.1 Channel Surround Sound Controller. The Zhd does not have to be visible or accessible unless you wish to
operate it manually with its front panel buttons.
- Parasound has introduced a five in/one out high-definition digital-video and -audio switching device that will add integrated HDMI source selection capabilities to the company's current audio-video processors, as well as many other processors and AV receivers using the included remote control. The Parasound Zcustom Zhd is used as a source selector for up to five HDMI video sources, connecting any of the inputs to an HDMI video projector or other display device. It is the latest of the company's many half-width rack-mountable custom installation problem solvers.
- "This is a wonderful niche product for our Zcustom line," said Parasound's president and founder, Richard Schram. "We have many thousands of our audio video processors in use by consumers, and now they can enjoy state-of-the-art HDMI video quality that integrates seamlessly with their current system. We've included a remote control for use with processors and receivers that lack compatible RS-232 interface connections."
Parasound Zhd HDMI switcher connected via RS-232 to the Model 7100 surround controller.
- The Zhd adds HDMI switching capabilities to Parasound's Halo C 1, C 2 and NewClassic Model 7100 7.1 channel surround controllers, and operates seamlessly in the background taking command signals via the two-way RS-232C communications port with the supplied RS-232 cable. Any brand of house control system can also control the Zhd through the RS-232 port, and the included IR remote handset can be used with systems that do not employ RS-232.
- The Zhd also includes an HDMI signal booster for the extra-long cable runs needed in large theaters, where the screen is far from the electronics rack. The Parasound Zhd is fully HDMI 1.2 certified and HDCP compliant. The Zhd is also completely compatible with DVI when used in conjunction with a readily-available DVI-HDMI adapter.
- Other features include an external IR repeater input and loop output jacks, and HDMI input temporary muting. There are front-panel indicators for source and signal boost status.
- The Parasound Zcustom Zhd is now available with a suggested retail price of $600 US.
Parasound Zhd Features
HDMI 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 certified
Fully HDCP compliant
Five inputs, one output HDMI video and audio switcher
Supports video resolutions up to 1080p and high resolution multi-channel digital audio
Switchable HDMI booster for extra-long HDMI cable runs
Links to Parasound 7.1 channel surround sound controllers (Halo C 1, C 2, NewClassic 7100) for seamless, automatic input switching
IR remote control handset included; discrete IR codes
HDMI output temporary 'mute' function
Illuminated front panel indictors for input and boost
RS-232C two-way communication with DB9 connector
Unsolicited automatic RS-232 feedback for easy system integration
External IR repeater input and loop out jacks
Detachable IEC AC power cord
Switchable 115v / 230v operation
1u half-rack space chassis
(W x D x H): 9 1⁄2" x 9" x 2 1⁄4" / 1 3⁄4" without feet
(W x D x H): 242mm x 229mm x 57.5mm / 44.5mm without feet
Original remote control, owner's manual, box & packing materials
Canuck Audio Mart is FREE!