FOR SALE: Music Hall MMF-2.2 White Gloss
Item #649341827Info: Music Hall MMF-2.2 White Gloss
||10 - Mint (?)
Sep 16, 17 7:39pm (PST)
Edited: Sep 16, 17 7:39pm
[other classified ads]
24 See details
100% Positive Feedback
RAudioC has a verified PayPal account.Verified in United States
|Days in System:||34|
- Allow Local Pickup
- United States: $35
Sponsored post - log in to remove this ad.
Purchased this new from an A'goner. Unpacked but never even spun a disc. As new.
Price is firm.
THE MUSIC HALL MMF-2.2 TURNTABLE IS A TWO SPEED, BELT DRIVEN AUDIOPHILE TURNTABLE
AT A BUDGET PRICE.
· gorgeous high gloss WHITE lacquer finish
· special vibration damping feet
· one piece alloy tonearm for superb tracking ability
· low noise fully manual belt drive design
· high precision stainless steel and bronze bearing assembly
· bearing provides ultra quiet fluid operation
· separately isolated asynchronous motor
· two speed (33/45 rpm) pulley
· music hall moving magnet phono cartridge
· user replaceable elliptical stylus
· cartridge is mounted and properly aligned
· alloy platter and felt mat
· excellent instruction manual
· quick and easy to assemble
· high quality gold rca connectors
· dust cover and 45rpm adaptor
IT’S HARD TO DO BETTER WITHOUT SPENDING A LOT MORE!
The Music Hall Tracker is designed and built by Goldring to Music Hall’s specifications. This moving magnet design is an amazing value.
The Tracker is an affordable moving magnet phono cartridge which incorporates several audiophile features. Tracking ability is excellent and this cartridge incorporates an elliptical stylus tip to get deep into the grooves. The low-mass cantilever assembly has a surprisingly wide ranging compatibility with the best tonearms and turntables available.
2dB @ 1kHz
20dB @ 1kHz
equivalent tip mass
elliptical (user replaceable)
1.5-2.0g (1.7g recommended)
Buyer to pay shipping and pp fees.
This ad was originally posted on US Audio Mart.
Canuck Audio Mart is FREE!