SOLD - FOR SALE: Audio-GD Master 3 Fully Balanced Power Amplifier - 250 WPC
Item #649333071Info: Audio-GD Master 3 Fully Balanced Power Amplifier - 250 WPC
||Cash, Paypal, Money Order, Money Wire, Interac/EMT
||8 - Very good (?)
Feb 12, 17 10:14am (PST)
Edited: Feb 12, 17 2:20pm
electrafixion has a verified PayPal account.Verified in Canada
Sponsored post - log in to remove this ad.
** This Ad is Marked as SOLD by seller and cannot be responded to. **
Audio-GD is one the best bargains I’ve found in this hobby. I went to great lengths to source a complete Audio-GD reference system consisting of a Reference 7 DAC, Master 1 preamp, and Master 3 power amp (see my other ads for the other components). I’m reluctantly selling this system as I’ve since moved on to an all Audio Research system at significantly greater cost.
Landed cost to purchase this amplifier from China would have been over $2200 after exchange, shipping, duty, and tax.
The binding posts are high quality WBT copies. It doesn’t show up well in the photos, but the plastic “safety covers” on a couple of the posts are showing some cracks; this is common on genuine WBT posts as well, and it does not impact the function of the posts in any way.
• Audio-GD’s flagship amplifier
• Fully balanced amplifier (cannot be used with singled ended inputs)
• 2 analog inputs: XLR or ACSS (Audio-GD’s current based system that works like Krell’s CAST system)
• Output: 250W @ 8ohm / 500W @ 4ohm / 1000W @ 2ohm
• S/N Ratio: >115DB
• Gain: +30 DB
• Output Level (max RMS): 58V
• Input sensitivity: 4V RMS @ XLR / 2mA RMS @ ACSS
• Input impedance: 94K ohm @ XLR / <10 ohm @ ACSS
• Frequency Breadth: 20Hz - 20KHz (<0.25DB)
• Channel crosstalk: >-120DB
• Channels imbalance: < 0.05DB
• Power Consumption: 150W static
• Transformer Power: 1500W (2 transformers)
• Weight: 38 KG / 84 lbs
• Dimension: 48 cm x 44 cm * 19 cm
Local demo / pickup welcome. Shipping may be possible, but I don’t have the factory box. Local pickup strongly preferred.
Payment by EMT preferred. Please add 3% if you wish to use PayPal and note I only ship to confirmed addresses.
Canuck Audio Mart is FREE!